REGISTRATION CLOSES SOON - Aptitude for Interpreting, Antwerp, Belgium, May 2009

  • sarkatimarova
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2009
      REGISTRATION CLOSES ON 12TH MAY!!!

      Dear colleagues,

      One last reminder of our upcoming conference on Aptitude in Interpreting, organised by Lessius University College (Antwerp, Belgium) and University of North Florida (USA), in collaboration with CETRA (Centre for Translation Studies, Catholic University, Lovain, Belgium). All information is available at http://www.lessius.eu/tt/nieuws/aptitude/Aptitude.aspx.

      REGISTRATION CLOSES ON 12TH MAY!!!

      Looking forward to seeing you in Antwerp,

      Sarka Timarova
      on behalf of the organising team:
      Heidi Salaets, Lessius
      Sherry Shaw, UNF