  • ehaddadiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008
      I have watched Anthony's and Hell's videos so far. I did not know
      that there is a PhD program in Denmark. That is quite interestinmg
      for me who lives in Sweden now, even though I am doing my PhD in
      Spain.
      The point I want to make about the Aarhus program in translation is
      that the information about the funding were not very clear. I would
      like to see some kind of cooperation betwen Tarragona and Aarhus.

      As regards Anthony's video, I can not deny the fact that I liked very
      much. But I do suggest you read the text ( specially for my fellow
      PhD students of Tarragona) and see all you wanted to know about the
      program and now you have the chance. As Anthony makes it clear, there
      is this big problem of enrollment and all related to that and the
      trouble of applying for any kind of grants from the URV: For example,
      I have tried to get hold of the application forms for the travel
      grants, but I could not despite many contacts.

      I will watch other videos and will be back.
      But thank you for this initative

      Esmaeil Haddadian Moghaddam
      PhD student of Translation and Intercultural Studies, URV, Tarragona,
      Spain