Call for papers: Love across cultures.

  • gabi_karina17
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2006
      Dear Interculturalists!

      We invite you to take an excellent opportunity and to contribute
      with your knowledge, experience, and creativity to the next issue of
      our magazine. The first issue of SIETAR Europa's new E-magazine is
      now available to members. Each issue is dedicated to the special
      theme. We are now looking for contributors for the second issue.

      The topic is exciting as life itself: Love, romance, dating,
      marriage across cultures!

      We are interested in receiving stories from Intercultural Couples
      and we strongly encourage people from different cultures to
      contribute, so it could truly become `inter-cultural' issue.

      However, we are equally interested that the researchers, trainers
      have their say regarding this interesting and indeed under-
      investigated topic in the realm of IC.

      Since communication is art and we are its designers, we also would
      be happy to have any artistic inputs from you: e.g. paintings,
      sculptures, photos, flower compositions, music, poetry, humour, etc.
      In short, all kinds of artistic expressions for the theme of
      Intercultural Romantic Relations.

      The most creative person will be awarded with a prize!

      All contributions must be sent by E-mail to Karina Holm Gabrielyan
      OK-Communication@...

      Formalities: approximately 2-6 pp A4 Times New Roman 11 Single
      Space, 2,5 cm margins.

      Style: Non-academic, but if you decide to use theories of IC, the
      references should be included in endnotes. Naturally, all quotations
      and information taken from other sources must be clearly marked.

      All authors are requested to provide a small profile about
      themselves covering the following areas:

      1. First and last name.
      2. Country of birth
      3. Country and place of living
      4. Occupation
      5. Main interest in IC field
      6. Please, send us your photo.

      For intercultural couples we request brief additional information:

      1. How did you meet?
      2. How many years have you been together?
      3. What language(s) do you speak at home?
      4. What are the biggest challenge and the most fulfilling thing
      about your intercultural relationship?
      5. Please, send us your picture, if possible.

      If you have any questions, suggestions, requests, doubts, etc.
      please, contact Karina Holm Gabrielyan at OK-Communication@t-
      online.de

      Don't miss your chance to share your story, knowledge and experience
      with all of us!