New member seeking help

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2005
      Greetings to all and thank you to the owner for letting me join.

      I need help to identify and translate a language clip.

      I am a keen short wave radio listener but to my shame have no other
      language than English.

      I recently picked up a transmission that has me puzzled as the main
      message is English but at the start and during a test tone another
      language is apparent.
      My feeling is that it is Arabic or Indian.

      Here is a link to my site with the clip.
      It is a 44kb mp3 file.

      http://mysite.wanadoo-
      members.co.uk/thesecretsiteofmike/tmp/E22voices.mp3

      Please copy everything between the >> to your browser.

      Many thanks for any help.

      Mike

      UK
    • Seshagiri Theivannan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2005
        sir
        the page did not open
        if you could send a copy of the same as an attachment, I can download and see
        regards
        Seshagiri

        Mike <mikesndbs@...> wrote:
        Greetings to all and thank you to the owner for letting me join.

        I need help to identify and translate a language clip.

        I am a keen short wave radio listener but to my shame have no other
        language than English.

        I recently picked up a transmission that has me puzzled as the main
        message is English but at the start and during a test tone another
        language is apparent.
        My feeling is that it is Arabic or Indian.

        Here is a link to my site with the clip.
        It is a 44kb mp3 file.

        http://mysite.wanadoo-
        members.co.uk/thesecretsiteofmike/tmp/E22voices.mp3

        Please copy everything between the >> to your browser.

        Many thanks for any help.

        Mike

        UK

        Graduate school education High school education Home school education Middle school education New york school education School education in california