memory mechanism in interpretation

  • sharonswen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2004
      Hi,everyone
      I am a chinese student majoring in interpretation. Recently i have
      been thinking of a paper about encoding, storage, decoding and
      retrieving information in consecutive interpretation, especial about
      how the short term memory is functioning in the whole interpretation
      process.
      I will much appreciate if you can share with me some of your
      precious opinions. Any suggestions will be welcome. You can reply the
      message here or you can directly send me a mail so that we can
      discuss more about this issue.
      Thanks in advance for your help and collaboration.
      Best wishes!
      sharon
      4.7