808Training Program on Translation and Interpreting in Public Services, Spain

  • CARMEN VALERO
    Oct 6, 2003
      Dear Sir/Madam: it is our pleasure to inform you about the 3rd edition of
      our TRAINING PROGRAM IN TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETATION IN PUBLIC
      SERVICES organised by the Universidad de Alcala. If interested, please,
      check: www.uah.es/otrosweb/traduccion or mail traduccion.sspp@...
      We also count with an interpreting & translation service. For arrangementes
      related to this services, please contact us in the addresses found in the
      attachments. Hoping that this information will be of your interest

      Carmen Valero-Garcés
      Director of the Training and Research Progam
      University of Alcalá, Madrid
      SPAIN
      mcarmen.valero@...
      www.uah.es/otrosweb/traduccion