649Calls for papers etc.

  • Anthony Pym
    Sep 3, 2002
      The following are calls for papers and announcements for the coming months
      (I think I'll be at everything except the one on machine translation).

      PhD Seminar and Workshop
      Institute of Translation Studies, Charles University (Prague)
      September 19, 2002
      New Approaches to Translation History
      Professor Anthony Pym
      (Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Tarragona, Spain)

      Conference: The Translation Industry Today: Multilingual Communication,
      Technology, Market Trends
      Rimini, Italy. 11-13 October 2002
      Contact: federcentri.conf@...

      Conference: Translating in the 21st Century. Trends and Perspectives
      Tessaloniki, Greece. 27-29 September 2002
      http://www.frl.auth.gr/trad2002.htm

      EAMT Workshop: Teaching Machine Translation
      14 - 15 November 2002
      Venue: UMIST, Manchester, England
      Web-site: http://www.ccl.umist.ac.uk/events/eamt-bcs/cfp.html

      CATS 16th Annual Conference
      Translation and Globalization (Dalhousie University, 2003)
      May 29-31, 2003
      Information at:
      28appel%29.doc

      Best to all