485Re: world-wide query...?"False friends..."

  • wfroy@iupui.edu
    Nov 17, 2001
      Laura:

      Thank you for the list. One query "False friends?"

      Again, thank you Laure for stating that research skills are a
      necessary part of the everyday task of the interpreter/translator. I
      hold that it must go beyond the baccalaureate to graduate level of
      research skills: therefore, the requirement of
      interpreters/translators to be graduates of Master/Ph.D. programs.

      Undergraduates would have a position of importance as practitioners
      in continuous training.

      WFR

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic