3100Research Group in Church Interpreting

  • jonathan_downie
    Jul 19, 2014
      It is my pleasure to announce the creation of a group for researchers with specific interests in church interpreting and/or multilingual Bible performance. The group can be found here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/cibpr

      To join, please send a quick introductory message to Jonathan Downie at jonathan[dot]downie[at]gmail[dot]com. We have already built up a detailed Bibliography of church interpreting research and are seeking interested scholars to contribute to a book project.

      Jonathan Downie