3030Certificate in Collaborative Translation Teaching, 14-17 April 2014, Auckland

  • vanessa_enriquez_raido
    Oct 22, 2013
      Dear colleagues,

      I wanted to bring to your attention a train-the-trainer opportunity in translation studies co-organized by The University of Auckland and the Universitat Ramon Llull in Barcelona, which will take place in Auckland from 14 to 17 April 2014.

      As you can see in detail on the course website (www.cce.auckland.ac.nz/translation), this Certificate in Collaborative Translation Teaching (led by Maria González Davies, Frank Austermühl and Vanessa Enríquez Raído) is designed for translation and foreign language teachers seeking to enhance their course development and delivery skills in the field of translation; graduates considering a career in teaching translation, programme directors exploring the possibility of starting a new translation programme; and experienced professional translators wishing to teach.

      If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me any time. Also, I would really appreciate it if you could forward this message to any of your colleagues who might be interested in the Certificate.

      Registration for the Certificate is now open via the course website.

      We look very much forward to seeing many of you in beautiful Aotearoa/New Zealand next year.

      All the best,

      Vanessa

      Dr. Vanessa Enríquez Raído
      Senior Lecturer in Translation
      School of European Languages and Literatures
      Centre for Translation Studies and Interpreting
      Arts 1 Building, 14A Symonds Street
      The University of Auckland

      Tel:  +64 9 373-7599, ext. 87197
      Fax:  +64 9 373-7483