2798Research project: Localization of technology law - software licensing agreements

  • Olga Torres Hostench
    Mar 2, 2012
      Dear itit colleagues,
      I am involved in the LAW10n project (Localization of technology law:
      software licensing agreements). Our objective is to study translation with
      legal effects, in particular software licensing agreements in English, and
      to develop a series of resources for the translation and localisation of
      licensing agreements, taking into account the specific requirements of
      Spanish law. Moreover, a detailed study will be made of the localisation of
      on-line licensing agreements by localization companies.

      Anyone interested in this research, future results, other language
      combinations, possible collaborations, research mobility, PhDs, etc. please
      feel free to contact us and tell us a little bit about what you are doing.
      We would like to exchange información with other researchers interested in
      this field.

      Olga Torres-Hostench
      LAW10n Research
      For further information on the project: