2062Talk, London, Dec. 10 2008

  • Anthony Pym
    Dec 3, 2008
      Dear Anthony,

      I'm writing to you from City University London to see if you would be
      happy to post an event to your Yahoogroup.

      Next Wednesday, 10th December, we're holding our Plenary Lecture in
      Translation. Dr Karen Seago, director of our new MA in Translation
      for the Professions, will be speaking on "The Translator's Voice".
      She will be talking about how translators' choices shape their work,
      and whether or not this is a conscious or unconscious process.

      You can view further details about the event online here
      http://www.city.ac.uk/whatson/events/2008/12_December/101208_translati
      on.html

      I'd be very grateful if you can let your group members know about
      this event. Please let me know if you would prefer for me to join the
      group and post the message myself, or if you need any further
      details. (Please use my work email, which is s.ball@... ).

      Many thanks in advance.

      Kind regards,
      Spencer Ball