      Datum: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 13:54:54 +0300
      Von: "Panayotis I. Kelandrias"
      An: spommer@...
      Betreff: New refereed journal

      Dear colleagues,

      we are happy to inform you that a new international refereed journal
      on
      translation is about to be issued. Below you can find a brief
      description of the journal and its online address with full
      information
      on the journal. We would kindly ask you to promote it to the members
      of
      the EST.

      The Editors

      Michael Cronin, SALIS, Dublin City University, Dublin, Ireland

      Anastasia Parianou, Department* *of Foreign Languages, Translation
      and
      Interpreting, Ionian University, Corfu, Greece

      Panayotis I. Kelandrias, Department of Foreign Languages, Translation
      and Interpreting, Ionian University, Corfu, Greece

      New print journal on Translation: *MTM*. Minor Translating Major --
      Major Translating Minor -- Minor Translating Minor.

      *MTM *is a new international refereed journal with an Editorial Board
      comprised of leading scholars in the field of translation studies.

      *MTM *aims at starting and promoting a debate on the particularities
      of
      translation from major into minor languages and vice versa as well as
      of
      translation between minor languages.

      Further information on MTM under: www.mtmjournal.gr
      .