1631Literature about cultural realia

  • pieterboulogne
    Dec 1, 2006
      Dear researchers, translators and other readers,

      Since october 2006 I'm working at the department of Slavonic Studies
      of the Catholic University of Louvain (Belgium) on a dissertation
      about the first Dutch translations of F. M. Dostoevskij.

      In my descriptive study, I will focus on the way how culturally marked
      aspects of the source text are represented in the Dutch target text.
      Therefor I'm collecting academic literature about (the translation of)
      cultural realia in a wide sense (i.e. not only on the lexical level).

      Can anybody provide me useful information about existing literature on
      this topic?

      Thank you for your help!

      Best regards,

      Pieter Boulogne