1411ATISA conference and registration

  • Jill Orenstein
    Nov 2 2:56 PM
      Hi all,

      I am not sure whether the ATISA conference has been posted to the [itit] list. Is anyone planning on attending this conference? Are there any members on this list? I may be joining soon, myself. By late March, I should be ready for some warm, California sunshine!

      Best,
      Jill

      Jill Orenstein
      www.geocities.com/juliruge/