Re:bhoot,pret,pesaach sadhana

  • Puneet Vasishta
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 3, 2007
      Dear Vikrant,

      Jai Gurudev,

      It is true that you get to the state of your Araadhya on sidhi. Gurudev has also stated it clearly in his book "Tantra Sadhnayei" in a chaptor on Karna Pishachini Sadhna. The person who did this Sadhna said that he was degraded from a Brahmin to the level of Pishachini in the course of doing this Sadhna. He was surrounded by escreta or filth and had to eat the same. He was forced by Karna Pishachini to have sex with her. This I am telling you from my memory, I can give more details after going through the subject chapter again, if you want.

      It is stated in Geeta also by Sri Krishna that if you do puja of Pret and Pishach hen you will get them. If you do sadhna of Yaksh, Kinner, Apsara, Yogini etc. which are demigods, then you will go to their Lok. Similarly if you do Sadhna of Lord Shiva or Vishnu or Ma Durga you will go to their Lok on attaining Sidhi. It is also said that "Ant Gati so Mati" that is you will go to particular Yoni depending on your thoughts at the time of death. It seems very logical that if you have been mired in filth in greater part of your life then you sudenly can't think of Mukti or Sanyujay with God at the time of death. A person goes into a delirium at the time of death and his unconscious minds takes over. If his unconscious mind is filled with thoughts of Lord Shiva then he will think of Him at the time of death but if his mind is filled with memories of Bhoot, Pishach and Pret etc. then naturally he will die with their thoughts and go to their Yoni on death.

      Now Spirits in these lower Yonis have no remenerance of their purpose of Upgrading to higher level and they remain in that Yoni till somebody does their Uddhar or Mukti.

      This fact is clearly stated in a Series of books named "Rules of the Spirit World" which were narrated by Spirits of two dead brothers to their Mother by way of Auto Writing.

      Another point to proove this is the Law of Karma. If you take favours from these lower Yonies then you get indebtedness or Rin-anubandhanas to these particular Spirits which you will have to repay by doing them favours.

      I believe that if a Guru gives Diksha of any such Sadhna or directs his desciple to do such Sadhna then Onus of sharing Karmic load of such acts falls on him also. Guru must be Samarth enough to do remedy of such Karmas so that he and his disciple does not have to share the consequences of such acts.

      To be on safer side it is always better to do Sadhna of such a Deity whom you want to emulate or whose Gunas you like to imbibe. It is stated at many places that Lord Shiva makes his Sidh Bhaktas like Himself .

      I hope I have answered your queries.

      If anybody else wants to give any views on this topic then he is welcome.

      Regards

      Jai Gurudev,

      Puneet

    • somybist
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 4, 2007
        Jai Gurudev!!

        Dear Brother

        I beg to differ.

        I do not think if we do pret or piscah sadhna we would
        suffer.

        First of all Vasudev Sharma, the person who took
        KarnaPischini sadhna, was not a disciple. He did not
        take Karnapischani sadhna from Gurudev by His will but
        out of is own stubbornness against the will of
        Gurudev. Gurudev was not willing to give him the
        above said sadhna but sometimes people cry and beg and
        get their way. This story of Vasudev should not scare
        us but only thing that should scare us is never to go
        against the Will of Gurudev coz He knows our wellness
        better than we do. It is a lesson also for all of us
        to know that all mantars are not meant for anybody or
        everybody. Before thinking of any such sadhna that
        Gurudev does not approve of remember Vasudev Sharma
        once and then think and plan ahead.

        Secondly if you go back on MTY issues Gurudev has been
        giving Bhoot and Picshah sadhnas every year and with a
        note specifically saying they are safe and anyone can
        do them, any grasth can do them safely. I think any
        sadhna appearing on MTY, we should have no doubts
        about safety issues and after effects thereof.

        We are "manas putra" of Gurudev and remember there is
        no difference between an "angibhoot putra" and a
        "sishya" in the eyes of Gurudev.

        "Angibhoot putra mai aur shishay mai koi antar nahi
        hota. Jo vatsalya grahasth mai maa dwara angibhoot
        putra ko praapt hota hai, sanyas mai wahi vatsalya
        Guru dwara shisya ko pravahit hota hai"

        Above are the words of Bhagwan Sadchidananji Maharaj,
        Dada Gurudev.

        Having said so we can do any/or all sadhnas given in
        MTY including bhoot, pret, pischaach, kinnar, etc.
        without any fear or tension. Seek His Grace and go
        ahead.

        It is absolutely safe and above all not to forget
        Gurudev's hand is over us.

        You have rightly said "Antt Gati So Mati," but doing a
        bhoot sadhna is just one mile stone in our sadhna
        journey not the end of it. Our beginning and End is
        only and only Gurudev and His chintan. Our gati is in
        hands of Gurudev and even Yama has to wait to seek
        clearance from Him to take our soul.

        Gurudev has done all sadhnas be it Ahgor,
        Dakshinmargi, Vammargi, Hathyog, etc., but did he
        succumb to any bhoot pret doing such sadhnas? So
        throw all such fear.

        Gurudev is Smartha this you know better than me. I
        just know one thing. If Gurudev has said it safe then
        it is safe and no amount of quotation from any book
        can make me think otherwise.

        I had difference of opinion over these point bhai.

        Thanks for the opportunity to letting me share my
        views.

        Vande Nikhilam!!

        somy

        http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • SR.Raj kumar
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 6, 2007
          Jai Gurudev,
          I am not at all humourous and dont have a pleasing personality and am very straight forward, because of which people dont gel with me. Also I am losing attraction and the fact is  I  am a manager in a big company which requires being a team player.I want to know if there is any sadhana which can improve my condition. i like to be accepted by people and need to be flexible and should be able to entertain the public. i need to be quick witted and humerous. Can somebody help me out?
          Jai gurudev

[...]

        • Dishant Sharma
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 8, 2007
            Mr Raj,

            All what you are looking for might and might not be possible with one single sadhna.

            As you are a manger of a company, the main requirment as far as I can see is the Communication Skills with which you can achive 80% of what you are looking for. Sarasvati sadhna is the best solution.

            Rest there are various samohan sadhna's provided by Pujya Gurudev which will have the desired effects.

            Thanks,

            Dishant Sharma

            Puneet Vasishta <pkv_vash@yahoo. com> wrote:
[...]

          • S Nath
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 9, 2007
              Hello Everyone

              I need to know, understand and practice about various sadhnas. Please guide me on the same in detail.
              Regards

              http://mail.yahoo.com

            • sharva_ajay
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 10, 2007
                Nikhileshwaram Nikhileshwaram Nikhileshwaram

                We agree with your opinion. Whatever sadhnas are published in MTYV
                are
                tried and tested sadhnas only. There should not be anykind of
                misgivings about
                them. Either we can believe in what other people say or we believe
                in what
                our Gurudev ask us to do.

                --- In issplist@yahoogroups.com, somybist <somybist@...> wrote:

> [...]
                > >
                > > I believe that if a Guru gives Diksha of any such
                > > Sadhna or directs his desciple to do such Sadhna
                > > then Onus of sharing Karmic load of such acts falls
                > > on him also. Guru must be Samarth enough to do
                > > remedy of such Karmas so that he and his disciple
                > > does not have to share the consequences of such
                > > acts.
                > >
                > > To be on safer side it is always better to do
                > > Sadhna of such a Deity whom you want to emulate or
                > > whose Gunas you like to imbibe. It is stated at many
                > > places that Lord Shiva makes his Sidh Bhaktas like
                > > Himself .
                > >
                > > I hope I have answered your queries.
                > >
                > > If anybody else wants to give any views on this
                > > topic then he is welcome.
                > >
                > > Regards
                > >
                > > Jai Gurudev,
                > >
                > > Puneet
                > >
                > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your

              • sharva_ajay
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 10, 2007
                  Nikhileshwaram Nikhileshwaram Nikhileshwaram

                  We suppose you are in Bangalore, if that is true then you may
                  consult Gurudev
                  during Bangalore shivir and take diksha as per Their advice.
                  Our opnion is that there is "Graha dosh Nivran" Diksha as well as
                  sadhna prayogs given in the
                  MTYV. You may consult MTYV and find out sadhnas associated with
                  Navgrahas.
                  Preferably look for sadhna associated with all Navagrhas or perform
                  individually for
                  all Navgrahas as per your capacity.
                  If you are not in Bangalore then you make take diksha by sending
                  your photograph
                  to Jodhpur after asking the procedure on telephone. Similarly if you
                  decide to sadhnas given
                  in MTYV then also you may send your request for sadhna materials to
                  Jodhpur as
                  per prescribed procedure.

                  Nikhileshwaram Nikhileshwaram Nikhileshwaram

                  --- In issplist@yahoogroups.com, "SR.Raj kumar"
                  <srirajarajeswari9@...> wrote:

> [...]
                  >
                  > I believe that if a Guru gives Diksha of any such Sadhna or
                  directs his desciple to do such Sadhna then Onus of sharing Karmic
                  load of such acts falls on him also. Guru must be Samarth enough to
                  do remedy of such Karmas so that he and his disciple does not have
                  to share the consequences of such acts.

                  > To be on safer side it is always better to do Sadhna of such a
                  Deity whom you want to emulate or whose Gunas you like to imbibe. It
                  is stated at many places that Lord Shiva makes his Sidh Bhaktas like
                  Himself .

                  > I hope I have answered your queries.
                  >
                  > If anybody else wants to give any views on this topic then he is
                  welcome.

                  > Regards
                  >
                  > Jai Gurudev,
                  >
                  > Puneet
                  > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo!

                • Puneet Vasishta
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 12, 2007
                    Jai Gurudev
                    Dear Guru bhais,
                    I should not be misunderstood when I say that we should not do Bhoot,Pret and Pishach Sadhna. I again read the account of Karna Pishachini Sadhna given in Book "Tantrik Sadhnayei". It did not fail me to fill with horror of doing such Sadhnas like it does everytime I read it. Gurudev has been quoted in the book as saying that he has stopped giving Vam Margi Sadhnas and he wants to give only Mantric and Dakshin Margi Sadhnas, as Vam Margi Sadhnas don't suit his temprament. He had denied accepting the person as his desciple for doing Vam Margi Sadhna of Karna Pishachini and instructed the person to do this Sadhna at his own place and never ask him for any other help/sadhna. This made the person doing the Pishach Sadhna wholly responsible Karmically for his acts which he is repenting heavily.
                    Our sole aim in this life is to raise ourselves spiritually than to degarde ourselves for petty short term gains. It is true that Vam Margi methods may be quick but there are very powerfull Dakshin Margi Sadhnas to get quick results and which raise us spiritually. If a Vam Margi Sadhna helps to lift spiritually then it is desirable, like Kundalini Jagran with Vam Margi method is easier for a Grahisth (married person).
                    It depends on the state of individual Sadhak which Sadhna he chooses. If diamonds, Pearls, Gold, silver and one banana are put before a small child, he will surely pick up banana as he does not know the value of diamonds, pearls, gold and silver. Similarly Pujya Gurudev has all kinds of priceless treasures to give but only an immature Sadhak will choose to do some lowly Sadhna  instead of priceless jewels that he can give.
                    It is true thatGuru gives Vatsalya to Shishya like a mother gives to his children. If a child is very small (abodh) and spoils mothers clothes by pissing then a mother will nver mind it and will quietly clean his clothes. But when a child grows mother will expect the child to learn toilet manners. Pujya Nand Kishore Srimali had said a very important thing on New Year Sadhna Shivir at Delhi on 6 & 7 Jaunary 2007. He called upon all shishyas to grow up and stop behaving like children. Is this not a hint what Gurudev want from us?
                    Now it is on the Vivek of each Sadhak to choose his path as per his calling in life.

                    Puneet
                    Nikhilleshwareye Namah.

                  • Anurag Goel
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 15, 2007

                      is that compnay GE :-).

                      Anyways i also suffer from some of the habits that you have.

                      Sammohan sadhana is a very good suggestion by the Guru Bhai and i should also follow that advice.

                      What i have learnt is that sometimes we are so caught up in running behind something
                      that we sacrifice our true nature for that. If you can strengthen your ability which will allow you to get
                      easily what you are running after then you will automatically lighten up and take life a bit easy.
                      Such has been my experience. We tend to keep failures so close to our heart that happinnes and laughter get replaced with sorrow, misery and sadness. If you don't give up there will be no failure and hence no sadness.

                      Congratulate your true enemy for something which he/ she truly deserves. It has 2 benefits it will utterly confuse them and it will lighten your heart. Be truly happy in the success of others.

                      Everyone makes mistakes, we also make mistakes. Keep an attitude which will help other person resolve his mistake. Instead of keeping a judging attitude try to keep a helping attitude. If that requires straight forward attitude then use that and if not then use more subtle approach.

                      I guess it was tenaliram who worshipped Kaali and got teh boons of entertaining attitude and knowledge both.
                      you can try the same. When Tenali can do it so can you.

                      Message 10 of 14 , Jan 17, 2007
                        Nikhileshwaram Nikhileshwaram Nikhileshwaram

                        Karan Pishachini sadhna has been published in MTYV also,
                        describing the procedure suitable for every person. There also a
                        sadhak
                        describes his meeting with Gurudev, when Gurudev suggested
                        him "karan Pishachini"
                        sadhna. That sadhak had some fears and doubts about that because he
                        was a brahamin and gayatri upaasak. Gurudev told him this method is
                        suitable for every one and it does not require to perform
                        nauseating rituals while doing this sadhna.
                        If some sadhaks in this group remember the issue year and month of
                        that MTYV issue, they may tell you.
                        The sadhna given in the book "Tantrik Siddhiyan " is also revealed
                        by Gurudev to a sadhak. In this book it also mentioned that these
                        sadhnas should be performed only after consulting Gurudev. No one of
                        us in this group is saying that a person should straightaway start
                        any sadhna, without caring for the fact that blessings of Guru in
                        central for any progress.

                        There is no point in comparing between these to sadhnas because both
                        are
                        authentic, for sadhaks of different temperaments.
                        Similarly the same principle applies to "Bhoot siddhi" sadhna,
                        which is published time to time in MTYV issues.
                        Literature provided by Gurudham about sadhna is not substitute for
                        Guru but an effort to disseminate knowledge to more sadhaks and
                        people in general. In this way the burden on Gurudham is reduced so
                        that they may use their time in their own productive activities
                        instead of telling sadhaks about various things again and again.
                        Every person is different in his thoughts, emotions, strengths &
                        weaknesses. Therefore if a person is not able to make up his mind
                        then he should take advice of Gurudev in choosing sadhna.

                        We should accept the fact that we do not have the caliber to
                        understand various complex aspects of sadhnas that is the reason why
                        Gurudev tell a person only about what sadhna to do or what diksha to
                        take. They do not waste any time in discussion of any other topics.
                        Questions and counter questions about the secret aspects of sadhna
                        require a sadhak to attain some minimum level of proficiency in
                        sadhnas. When we will reach that level we will surely get
                        opportunity to get answers to our secret queries. The sooner we
                        accept this fact the better it is for us as sadhkas.

                        We even do not know what "Vaam Margi sadhna" means. If you have any
                        doubts then take up February 2005 issue of MTYV. In it vaam margi
                        sadhnas have been published. They are completely different from the
                        Vaam Margi sadhnas whose image we have in our minds.
                        If someone does not consider those sadhnas as vaam margi sadhnas,
                        then as a sadhak
                        it is his loss only

                        Therefore there is no point in comparing sadhnas from the same
                        source i.e. our
                        Gurudham. A sadhak doing "kundalini Jaagran" sadhna should not
                        consider himself superior to a sadhak doing "apsara sadhna". You
                        find these words written in Gurudev's literature. All sadhnas are
                        important and have definite purpose. There is nothing childish in
                        doing any sadhna if we follow instructions given about that sadhna.
                        Being childish means to willfully ignore the instructions and put
                        oneself in unnecessary danger.

                        Nikhileshwaram Nikhileshwaram Nikhileshwaram

                        --- In issplist@yahoogroups.com, Puneet Vasishta <pkv_vash@...>
                        wrote:

                        > Jai Gurudev
                        > Dear Guru bhais,
                        > I should not be misunderstood when I say that we should not do
                        Bhoot,Pret and Pishach Sadhna. I again read the account of Karna
                        Pishachini Sadhna given in Book "Tantrik Sadhnayei". It did not fail
                        me to fill with horror of doing such Sadhnas like it does everytime
                        I read it. Gurudev has been quoted in the book as saying that he has
                        stopped giving Vam Margi Sadhnas and he wants to give only Mantric
                        and Dakshin Margi Sadhnas, as Vam Margi Sadhnas don't suit his
                        temprament. He had denied accepting the person as his desciple for
                        doing Vam Margi Sadhna of Karna Pishachini and instructed the person
                        to do this Sadhna at his own place and never ask him for any other
                        help/sadhna. This made the person doing the Pishach Sadhna wholly
                        responsible Karmically for his acts which he is repenting heavily.
                        > Our sole aim in this life is to raise ourselves spiritually than
                        to degarde ourselves for petty short term gains. It is true that Vam
                        Margi methods may be quick but there are very powerfull Dakshin
                        Margi Sadhnas to get quick results and which raise us spiritually.
                        If a Vam Margi Sadhna helps to lift spiritually then it is
                        desirable, like Kundalini Jagran with Vam Margi method is easier for
                        a Grahisth (married person).
                        > It depends on the state of individual Sadhak which Sadhna he
                        chooses. If diamonds, Pearls, Gold, silver and one banana are put
                        before a small child, he will surely pick up banana as he does not
                        know the value of diamonds, pearls, gold and silver. Similarly Pujya
                        Gurudev has all kinds of priceless treasures to give but only an
                        immature Sadhak will choose to do some lowly Sadhna instead of
                        priceless jewels that he can give.
                        > It is true thatGuru gives Vatsalya to Shishya like a mother
                        gives to his children. If a child is very small (abodh) and spoils
                        mothers clothes by pissing then a mother will nver mind it and will
                        quietly clean his clothes. But when a child grows mother will expect
                        the child to learn toilet manners. Pujya Nand Kishore Srimali had
                        said a very important thing on New Year Sadhna Shivir at Delhi on 6
                        & 7 Jaunary 2007. He called upon all shishyas to grow up and stop
                        behaving like children. Is this not a hint what Gurudev want from us?
                        > Now it is on the Vivek of each Sadhak to choose his path as per
                        his calling in life.

                        > Puneet
                        > Nikhilleshwareye Namah.
                        >

                        > ---------------------------------
                        > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers

                      • Vikrant
                        Message 11 of 14 , May 15, 2008

                          this is vikrant here...
                          i have a important seriouse question on bhoot,Pret,Pisaach sadhana...
                          one of my friend who does not himself practise much tantra sadhanas but has read a lot of books on tantra+sadhanas and is quite knowledgable in the flied of tantra+sadhanas told me some time back that a person who does bhoot/Pret/Pisaach sadhana and succeds in geting siddhi of that bhoot or Pret or Pisaach(depending on which sadhana he is doing),then this person does not get mukti after his death and after his death he will have to go with that particular bhoot or pret or Pisaach spirit(depending on which sadhana he has done) in its particular yoni and serve it...
                          so if a person has acquired bhoot siddhi thru bhoot sadhana and has then taken that bhoot's help for geting jobs done during his lifetime then this person after his death wil have to go with that bhoot in its yoni and serve that bhoot or the person may himself become a bhoot,and this person after his death wil not get mukti till the end of time or till someone gets him mukti...
                          similarly if a person has acquired Pret siddhi thru pret sadhana and has then taken that Pret's help for geting jobs done during his lifetime then this person after his death wil have to go with that Pret in its yoni and serve that pret or the person may himself become a pret,and this person after his death wil not get mukti till the end of time or till someone gets him mukti..
                          similarly for pesaach ...
                          NOW HOW TRUE IS THIS ABOVE..if this is true then to what extent is this true?
                          also if a person has been initiated/guided into any 1 of the above sadhanas by a guru then wil that guru also be accountable in some way ...
                          i request all (tantra+mantra+sadhana)knowledgable people here to share thier honest thoughts on this and shed some light on this topic.
                          also is it not possible that after one gets his worldy jobs done thru that bhoot or pret or pesaach then the sadhak can get rid if that spirit..
                          JAI GURUDEV..

                          Vikrant

                        • ASHISH ARVINDBHAI PATEL
                          Message 12 of 14 , May 19, 2008

                              jay Gurudev,

                              friend, if you have ever read a "SHREEMAD BHAGWAT GEETA" then you can find answer of your question.

                              please, refer ADHYAY-9,  SHLOK NO-25.

                              ASHISH

[...]

                            What is your Emotional Quotient? Find out.
                          • Puneet
                            Message 13 of 14 , Dec 16, 2010
                              Jai Gurudev,

                              Saundrya Sadhnas like Apsara Sadhnas, Kamdev Rati Sadhna given by Gurudev help in making a person intrinsically attractive. One can do Sammohan Sadhna do increase one's will power and magnetism to impress others and get be a team leader. Bhaav is most important in doing any Sadhna and in doing Saundrya Sadhnas you increase power of your Heart Chakra and inculcate Madhur Bhaav in yourself. Swami Ramkrishna Paramhans had done Sadhnas of various Bhaavas including Madhur Bhaav, Daas Bhav, Vatsalya Bhaav.

                              Jai Gurudev