names of kritya

  • sam_kali81
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3 1:28 AM
      jai gurudev,
      does any one have names of 64 kritya and 52 bhairavs ,if
      please ,than forward it to me .someone wrote a mail claiming he had the
      literature besides the names but vi am unable o write him as mail got
      deleted. please if you visit this group forward the same to me .it not
      for publication or circulation but for personal compliation besides if
      yu donot need to worry it would not be misused at all. i would be
      highly obliged if you could forward it to me in pdf form
      thank