Re: [issplist] Gayatri Mantra

  • RaghuM S
    Message 1 of 18 , May 2, 2005
      Dear gurhbais,

      Some time back there was a mail suggesting to look for
      Gaytri Shap Vimochana in Gaytri Pariwar �Shakti Kunj -
      Pandit Shriram Sharma Acharya � Hardwar. I providing
      the explanation from their point of view-as given
      below-

      What is the truth in the belief that God Brahma, and
      rishis Vashistha and Vishwamitra had laid a curse
      (shaap) that success will elude the practitioner
      unless he/ she recites certain verses (shlokas)?

      Ans. That this is baseless, is established by the
      following references from the scriptures:-
      a) Gayatri is well known as the inherent creative
      power of God. She is also at places referred
      metaphysically as spouse of God Brahma. Scriptures say
      that with the help of Gayatri, He (Brahma) created the
      universe and expounded the doctrines of Vedas (the
      four faces of Brahma symbolize the four streams of
      Vedic revelation).
      b) Vashistha inflicted a crushing defeat on
      Vishwamitra with the help of Nandini- the symbolical
      cow which fulfils all wishes and is regarded as the
      counterpart of Kamdhenu of heaven (Swarg).
      c) To Vishwamitra goes the credit of unraveling the
      mystery of Gayatri. Not only he practiced Gayatri for
      a very long period with strictest of self-discipline,
      and acquired immense occult powers there from, but
      also developed the expertise and methodology for
      invocation of divine powers through practice of
      Gayatri Sadhana.
      From the aforesaid, it is evident that the great
      spiritual personalities of yore had used the power of
      Gayatri to fulfill their objectives. There is,
      therefore, no logic in assuming that they had cursed
      it and deprived other human beings of its fruits.
      It appears that the feudal lords of the medieval ages,
      propounded their independent cults and to establish
      their own doctrines found it necessary to discredit
      the traditional practice of Gayatri. The concocted
      story of �curse on Gayatri� was the easiest and
      simplest way of striking at the roots of faith and
      confidence of the masses. This could have been one
      reason behind this baseless assumption. Otherwise, who
      in this universe has the capability to put a curse on
      divine manifestations like the sun, clouds, air,
      lightening, the earth etc. Gayatri is, in essence, the
      primordial energy of the Almighty. Hence, all are free
      to utilize it without any restrictions or
      apprehensions whatsoever. At the most, the concept of
      the so-called �curse� may be symbolically indicative
      of the need for a Guru of the status of Vashistha and
      Vishwamitra, in absence of whom success eludes the
      worshipper.

      HOWEVER TO MY SURPRISE I HAVE FOUND GAYTRI SHAP
      VIMOCHANA mantras IN ambaa.org . Kindly any learned
      gurubhais explain procedure to perform shap vimochana
      sadhana.

      Hari ohm.

      Raghu
      --- VIKAS BHARDWAJ <VIKASINC@...> wrote:
      ---------------------------------
      Gayatri is worshipped as Brahma in the morning,as
      Vishnu in the afternoon and as shiva in the
      evenings.so you can do the gayatri mantra jap
      anytime.This is according to shastra as stated in
      them.

      Message 2 of 18 , May 5, 2005
        Jai Gurudev,

        This is the true that gayati mantra is KEELIT  becoz this is the most powerful mantra & that power should not go to any evil person so that keelan did by maharshi.
        In the Gayati chalisha that is clearly state " AKSAS CHOUBIS PARAM PUNITA"  and if u check mantra there are only 23 alphabets .
        I suprised that u all are disciple of gurudev but u didn't consantrate that what gurudev pronounced of gayatri mantra . if u hear carefully u got that what this 24th  alfabet is.
        Just try to find out this one.
        becoz only gurudev provides us proper mantra books are secondary things .
        mantra is always Gurumukh dwani.

        thanking u
        Gaurav shrimali

        RaghuM S <msraghu45@...> wrote:
[...]

        From the aforesaid, it is evident that the great

        ---------------------------------

        Vikram Korde wrote:
        Jai Gurudev

        Can we chant gayatri mantra in evening say by 8:30 pm
        onwards??

        - Vikram

        Jay Gurudev

        ---------------------------------
        Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your
        friends today! Download Messenger Now

        Jay Gurudev

        NEW! Lycos Dating Search. The only place to search
        multiple dating sites at once.
        http://datingsearch.lycos.com

        Jay Gurudev

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        Children
        International Would you give
        Hope to a Child in need?

        · Click Here to meet a Girl
        And Give Her Hope
        ·
        Click Here to meet a Boy
        And Change His Life

        Learn More

        Terms of Service.

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/hjtSRD/3MnJAA/i1hLAA/wpWolB/TM

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Nitin Dhanta
        Message 3 of 18 , Aug 19 12:14 AM
          Jai Gurudev,

          There are four charan/foot in complete Gayatri mantra. The 4th foot of
          Gayatri mantra, has been keep secret due to unauthorized use of great
          powers of this full mantra. Can anybody throw more light in it.

          Jai Gurudev,

          Nitin
        • jay5nth
          Message 4 of 18 , Aug 22 11:48 AM
            --- In issplist@yahoogroups.com, "Nitin Dhanta" <ndhanta@y...> wrote:
            > Jai Gurudev,
            >
            > There are four charan/foot in complete Gayatri mantra. The 4th
            foot of
            > Gayatri mantra, has been keep secret due to unauthorized use of
            great
            > powers of this full mantra. Can anybody throw more light in it.
            >
            > Jai Gurudev,
            >
            > Nitin

            Yes Gaytri has 4 padas. Only Sanyasis get this 4th pada. You need a
            thread ceremony for that. This thread ceremony is different from
            what is done at the age of 8 where you get Gayatri. It is given in
            many books but will have no good effect unless obtained from a
            Sanyasi.

            "IT IS NOT FOR BRAHMACHARIS & GR^HASTHAS".

            This 4th pada can only be used for spiritual purpose and I have not
            come across anyone who says its for anything other than spiritual
            purpose.
          • bajaj manuj
            Message 5 of 18 , Aug 22 11:19 PM
              Hi,

              things are falling apart all of a sudden.

              my hard disk crashed and i had to pay for recovery of
              data and a new hard disk.

              When computer became functional. I caught throat
              infection and was in pain for 2 days.

              When I recovered someone broke my car window glass and
              stole my laptop. The laptop was only 2 months old.
              This all happened with in a span of last 6 days.

              Is there a way to find out my laptop and get it back.

              Is it just a coincidence or something 'fishy' is going
              on.

              Regards,

              need help

              thanks in advance

              mbajaj

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Goel Anurag-A20572
              Message 6 of 18 , Aug 23 11:02 PM
                Hi Bjaj,

                Yes there is a way of getting back your stolen goods. A Mantra from
                ramchritra manas was published in one of the issues of the magazine. Issue
                might date back to earlier than 2000.

                One has to perform small yagya for that mantra.

                See if some of the grahas are becoming heavier. I guess this might be the
                case. Else someone might be doing bad for you through other ways. In such a
                case you can try some shatru naashak mantras.

                Jai Gurudev!!!
                Anurag

                things are falling apart all of a sudden.

                my hard disk crashed and i had to pay for recovery of
                data and a new hard disk.

                When computer became functional. I caught throat
                infection and was in pain for 2 days.

                When I recovered someone broke my car window glass and
                stole my laptop. The laptop was only 2 months old.
                This all happened with in a span of last 6 days.

                Is there a way to find out my laptop and get it back.

                Is it just a coincidence or something 'fishy' is going
                on.

                Regards,

                need help

                thanks in advance

                mbajaj

                http://mail.yahoo.com

                Jay Gurudev

                Yahoo! Groups Links
              • bajaj manuj
                Message 7 of 18 , Aug 25 12:23 AM
                  hi,

                  thanks a lot anurag for your response. i really
                  appreciate.

                  tell me:

                  how wud i get the mantra and the procedure to perform
                  the yagna. can you or anyone else in the know please
                  help.

                  how to find out if it is bcoz of planets getting
                  heavier or something else. I dont think i have any
                  enemies as my life has remained peaceful and fair so
                  far that way.

                  regards,

                  m bajaj

                  --- Goel Anurag-A20572 <anuraggoel@...>
                  wrote:

                  > Hi Bjaj,
                  >
                  > Yes there is a way of getting back your
                  > stolen goods. A Mantra from
                  > ramchritra manas was published in one of the issues
                  > of the magazine. Issue
                  > might date back to earlier than 2000.
                  >
                  > One has to perform small yagya for that mantra.
                  >
                  > See if some of the grahas are becoming heavier. I
                  > guess this might be the
                  > case. Else someone might be doing bad for you
                  > through other ways. In such a
                  > case you can try some shatru naashak mantras.
                  >
                  > Jai Gurudev!!!
                  > Anurag

                  http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                • srachiraju
                  Message 8 of 18 , Aug 31 4:08 AM
                    Hi All,

                    I am facing problems in the office.Some people started commenting me
                    about my making of friends in a wrong way.So I limited my communication
                    with them.But now if I have any issues which I have to escalate then I
                    have to talk to her.And now she is not responding to me.

                    What can I do! I need your suggestions and please kindly tell me what
                    can I do cause this is my general problem. And some told me that this
                    kind is written in my sign because I dont want to loose my friends
                    atleast who are good.

                    Jai Guru
                    Srilakshmi.R
                  • Dhirendra Pal Singh
                    Message 9 of 18 , Sep 1, 2005
                      Hi All,
                      This may sound dumb.. but can any one please throw more light on the at lest the first 3 charans..?

                      Thanks in advance..
                      Dp

                      On 2/28/96, Bishnu Neopanae <bnl@...> wrote:
                      Hi
                      Jaya Guru Dev
                      Kilit Gayatri
                      The common man is not given the Gayatri in the oroginal form. Even NO GUru
                      gives this. You will be surprised Param Pujya Sat Guru DEV although He
                      indicated clues in Parvachans and ARticles in MTYV never disclosed the full
                      form.
                      The full form of Gayatri can be attained by Sadhaks and I know many Guru
                      Bhais who have "I Think " attained it and are practicing.

                      Jaya Guru Dev

                      bishnu

                      http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/wpWolB/TM

                          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                      --
                      Thanks
                      /dev/dp
                      Message 10 of 18 , Sep 26, 2005
                        Jai Gurudev!

                        Guru Ki Kripa Aparampar!!

                        Dear Bhai Bishnu,

                        Purano mail haru chanda chandai tapai ko patra pani
                        here

                        Ke Tapai Lai purna gyatri mantra chahincha ?

                        Gurudev le diye ko ho tara guru bhai haru le birse ko

                        Jai Gurudev

                        Somy

                        --- Bishnu Neopanae <bnl@...> wrote:

                        > Hi
                        > Jaya Guru Dev
                        > Kilit Gayatri
                        > The common man is not given the Gayatri in the
                        > oroginal form. Even NO GUru
                        > gives this. You will be surprised Param Pujya Sat
                        > Guru DEV although He
                        > indicated clues in Parvachans and ARticles in MTYV
                        > never disclosed the full
                        > form.
                        > The full form of Gayatri can be attained by Sadhaks
                        > and I know many Guru
                        > Bhais who have "I Think " attained it and are
                        > practicing.
                        >
                        > Jaya Guru Dev
                        >

                        > bishnu

                        __________________________________
                        http://mail.yahoo.com
                      • neeraj_sewta2004
                        Message 11 of 18 , May 14, 2006
                          Jai Gurudev.

                          Om param tatway narayanay gurubhyo namah

                          Dear all ,

                          Is there any gurubhai has done the bhut sadhna . I tried to this but i
                          failed and there is a burning desire to do this sadhna. Is any gurubhai
                          can help me about this. I want to do this sadhna in the guidelines of
                          any body. Pls help me . I am completely disappointed from this side .
                          If any gurubhai has already done this sadhna and get success then pls
                          help me and give me the proper guidelines for this. Really this is
                          humble request with every gurubhai.

                          Neeraj
                        • mathhelp_04
                          Message 12 of 18 , May 23, 2006
                            Bhut , Yakshini , Pisach , Pisachini , Chetini , Yogini all these
                            kinds of Sadhana's can only be done after one has made puraschran of
                            Krodha Vaktra Bhairav Kavach . Without this armour don't try it .
                            Usually not recommended because people tries ,to apply these
                            techniques to others which is not good.
                          • dk_saini6630
                            Message 13 of 18 , Aug 4 4:06 AM

                              Jai Gurudev,

                              My wife was pregnant but due to some critical situation i have lost the baby. please suggest what to do so that all will go well in next time also there is lots of problem in my family members since last six months. I have lost my peace as well as family. Kindly guide me.

                              Thank you

                              Dinesh Saini

                              Jai Gurudev

                            • Bishnu Neopanae

                                > There are four charan/foot in complete Gayatri mantra. The 4th foot of
                                > Gayatri mantra, has been keep secret due to unauthorized use of great
                                > powers of this full mantra. Can anybody throw more light in it.
                                >
                                > Jai Gurudev,
                                >
                                > Nitin
                                >

                                > Jay Gurudev
                                >

                                > Yahoo! Groups Links

                              • Bishnu Neopanae
                                Message 15 of 18 , Mar 12, 1960
                                  Dear Somnathjee
                                  Thank you.
                                  I have also been by Param Pujya Guru Dev and I feel I am lucky.
                                  A very Happy Bijaya Dashami and Tihar 2062.
                                  May Param Pujya Guru Dev Bless you always.

                                  Bishnu, Mala and Vishma