Re: [issplist] Re: Turn Gold by Swarna patra

  • Satya
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 6, 2012
      Thank you Dr Vidhyasagar for your kind response.

      We may begin discussion on how to make Swana Patra. I believe the process used in making the Tibetian singing bowl should do fine. Then there is the esoteric science (spiritual aspect) that should accompany all works and this may take the form of a sadhana as has been suggested.

      It must be noted that gold making has been practiced throughout the ages in the East and the West but has always been kept secret amongst a few.

      It is interesting to find out about the Knights Templars related to King Soloman's mine and the  consequent establishment of the Templars as money lenders in Europe (going back 937 to about 1300) and the much later (1700 onwards) on emergence of our current paper-based monetary system. Gold has been the underlying power behind all this, specially in establishing the Templars as money lenders to the royalties of Europe. King Soloman's mine had the legacy of the Hebrew and Egyptian traditions and secrets, and alchemy was one of them.

      It is also interesting that in USA elemental mercury has been taken away from the public and it is illegal to deal with it there. This is not a surprise with the current emergence of interest in alchemy worldwide.

      All this may put gold making in some perspective in the history of the world and our current state of civilisation.
      Satya

      From: yasatya2002 <yasatya2002@...>
      Subject: [issplist] Re: Turn Gold by Swarna patra
      To: issplist@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, April 2, 2012, 6:55 AM

      Hello people
      I am hoping there are still some people left in this forum who would answer at least 2 of my simpler questions, specially the first 2. It will be much appreciated.

      The third question is too technical and Arif should be able to give some info on it. Otherwise what is the point of posting such an message Arif?

      Satya

      --- In issplist@yahoogroups.com, "yasatya2002" <yasatya2002@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > > Many of our students has made the same Patra under the guidance of Sadgurudev…By reading the same, the method looks very easy but my friends it's not so….Because our general furnaces are not of so much of high Temperatures, and also the Melting Points of all the metals are different…that means that the melting point of Iron is very high till that time Copper and Bronze gets vaporised…but with the help of some special chemicals and processes, all the three metals can be melt cautiously and with the creation of Patra,one can fill the colours of Wealth and Prosperity in his life….
      > > In Indian Alchemy there are two methods of making Gold which I am explaining here with the help of "Swarn Patra"-
      > >

      > > 1.) Triturate 10 tolas (1 Tola = 10 Gms) each of jayphal, vermilion and rasakapur together and keep them all for three hours. Add 5 tolas of pure Samskarised mercury and trituration keep adding lemon juice drop by drop, so that a paste of the mixture can be formed. Transfer the paste into the Swarn Paatra and heat it on a strong flame. When the paste starts to boil, add 5 tolas of melted copper. The copper instantly gets converted into pure gold. Wash the gold with water. The Swarn Paatra can be reused several times......
      > >
      > > 2.) Take three parts Hartaal, two parts Mansil and one part Hingul in the Swarn Paatra and triturate them together thoroughly। Then add one part pure Samskarised mercury and triturate the whole mixture in juice of Gwar pathaa for 24 hours then fill the Swarn Paatra with water and heat it on a low flame. In about one hour all the water will be evaporate and only a ball of solid gold will remain behind. By this method even one kg Gold can be prepared in one single attempt. This method is very simple and is considered to be the easiest process of Gold preparation.Even if there have been some shortcomings in trituration, still gold is surely obtained.......
      > >
      > > The process of "CHEMIYA" is the best process of getting Wealth and Prosperity whose results are very instant, the one only has to do to follow the path of Sadgurudev with complete determination and not to fear from the hard work and if we do the same no sorrows and the poverty can even touch our lives even in the dreams…..

    • Amol Wade
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 1, 2012
        From: "wodeyar32" <bala_songyi@...>
        Sender: issplist@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 07:23:59 -0000
        To: <issplist@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: issplist@yahoogroups.com

        Hello

        I would like to upload in MS Word, An "Indian Lexicon", that explains all the Sanskrit terms used on transmutation of Trilogam into Swarna(as below) and any other language(s) or dialect(s) as spoken/written in Indian Sub-continent countries.
        Its over 4000 A4 size pages, and the easiest way to find a word/term is to use a "Find" option by typing the term you want to find and its meaning..
        The said lexicon covers every area of Sankrit, Divinity, Alchemy, Medicine, Botanicals, Minerals, Ancient indian surgery, metallurgy, and of every aspect of Indian historical subjects and its relevant term(s) / name(s).

        With the lexicon, all the mysterious terms as stated below can be decipher in latin scientific names/ or common old trade terms/names to acquire the necessary materials.
        Including to dechipher the missing defination of high heat ( at what temperature ?)
        and at how many rattis of dried cowdung pudam (cowdung rattis heat), the references are available in the lexicon, of which is over another 1200 A4 pages of references.

        In the photo album, I HAVE LOADED photos of a Swarna patra from Tibet,
        I believe it is the same swarna patra, as I WAS THEN IN SEARCH OF SOMETHING ELSE, when a han chinese descendant (son) of the PLA chinese invasion army Lt Colonel of 1950 to 1959, sold to me a huge fossilised right hand valampuri sankh with 4 teeth and few other items of great antiquity.

        Please advise, if need, proably I need to use my yousendit, as the file is very large., but its can be done in MS word,

        Thanks for the oppurtunity to help you.
        Balasubramaniam M Songyi WODEYAR

        https://www.facebook.com/wodeyar.collections

        http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=60455083&trk=tab_pro