Re: [issplist] Re: Get answer to your question in dreams while you sleep

  • Satyendra K. Gupta
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 20, 2012
      first of all, 108 malas r not too many
      secondly, it is to be done once only to make that mantra siddha to sadhak,
      and after wards, sadhak need to chant this once only in his/her mind and sleep with wuestion under pillow.

      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 30, 2012
        The scientific name is "Blocked Universe",
        ie: we humans are only able to see in "2 dimensional" front and back,
        while the spiritual worlds, creator (if any), and unseen universe (according to Einstein is 90% unseen universe), angels and demons etc, can see and feel us multi-dimensional....

        In sleep, we trangress the 2 dimensional.... into multi-dimensional....
        its the next step of God's Particle (Higgs Boson), which we have found without Gurus as you said only Guru duide, true Higgs was a Guru guide the physicistss.....(but with scientific proofs, hypothesises), in a search of past 50 years......

        So you seeming has vested interests, to be future guru, so they do not teach online, but what is wrong, in proclaiming the facts, and some one guided divinely will be the Blessed to discover...
        Whatever we own is a small pot of Ashti (ashes) in the final count, or a 6 x 4 feet of heavenly eartly land..... remember this and proclaim, your name will be known to many future generations via online..

        Jai JagaMatha