Re: I very need help! if somebody have vak siddhi or power to filfill all wishes?

  • krishnasarpeshkar
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 22, 2012
      Hi,

      I am Radhakrishna I can help you with my vak-siddhi if you need for some good purpose.

      HaRe SreeNiVaSa

      --- In issplist@yahoogroups.com, "zervanaduya68" <marina_magiya@...> wrote:

      > I search somebody who have vak siddhi or power to fulfill all wishes.I very need help .please if somebody now such person who can help and will agree help me-please give me (on personal email or here) his email or telephone number or something other contacts information
      >
      > will be very thankfull for any help

    • zervanaduya68
      Message 2 of 22 , Feb 25, 2012
        good night
        you write you can help with vak siddhi
        mu problem is curses, pitri dosha, demon inside me that grow together with my soul, naga sarpa dosha
        please if you can help with any of this problem write me on zervanaduya68@...

        --- In issplist@yahoogroups.com, "krishnasarpeshkar" <krishnasarpeshkar@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I am Radhakrishna I can help you with my vak-siddhi if you need for some good purpose.
        >
        > HaRe SreeNiVaSa
        >

        > --- In issplist@yahoogroups.com, "zervanaduya68" <marina_magiya@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I search somebody who have vak siddhi or power to fulfill all wishes.I very need help .please if somebody now such person who can help and will agree help me-please give me (on personal email or here) his email or telephone number or something other contacts information
        > >
        > > will be very thankfull for any help

      • sanju
        Message 3 of 22 , Feb 25, 2012
          hi ,
          can i get your telephone number.
          regards
          sanjay

          Message 4 of 22 , Feb 26, 2012
            yes, problem is my curses(damnations), and also pitri dosha and naga sarpa dosha and demon inside me
            if you can help with this write please

            --- In issplist@yahoogroups.com, "krishnasarpeshkar" <krishnasarpeshkar@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > I am Radhakrishna I can help you with my vak-siddhi if you need for some good purpose.
            >
            > HaRe SreeNiVaSa
            >

            > --- In issplist@yahoogroups.com, "zervanaduya68" <marina_magiya@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I search somebody who have vak siddhi or power to fulfill all wishes.I very need help .please if somebody now such person who can help and will agree help me-please give me (on personal email or here) his email or telephone number or something other contacts information
            > >
            > > will be very thankfull for any help

          • generointernational
            Message 5 of 22 , Mar 3, 2012
              Dear RadhaKrishnaji,

              I am suffering from a lot of mental disorders since August 2005. In these last 3 years the problem has become unbearable. I have disoreders like scheizophrenia, ocd etc. Can you pls help me with your vak siddhis.

              --- In issplist@yahoogroups.com, "zervanaduya68" <marina_magiya@...> wrote:

              > yes, problem is my curses(damnations), and also pitri dosha and naga sarpa dosha and demon inside me
              > if you can help with this write please
              >
              > --- In issplist@yahoogroups.com, "krishnasarpeshkar" <krishnasarpeshkar@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi,
              > >
              > > I am Radhakrishna I can help you with my vak-siddhi if you need for some good purpose.
              > >
              > > HaRe SreeNiVaSa
              > >

              > > --- In issplist@yahoogroups.com, "zervanaduya68" <marina_magiya@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > I search somebody who have vak siddhi or power to fulfill all wishes.I very need help .please if somebody now such person who can help and will agree help me-please give me (on personal email or here) his email or telephone number or something other contacts information
              > > >
              > > > will be very thankfull for any help

            • Leo
              Message 6 of 22 , Mar 6, 2012
                ALL OF YOU IDIOTS DEPENDING ON SOMEONE ELSES VAKSIDDHI!
                VAK SIDDHI IS NOT A GIFT TO AN ORDINARY MAN
                STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ENERGY AND GO FIND A REAL SACRED GURU MASTER AND SERVE HIM WELL

                IDIOTS
                THIS GUY WHO SAID HE HAS VAK SIDDHI IS A 100% CONFIRMED LIAR
                DONT WASTE ENERGIES AND LEARN TO SUFFER YOUR KARMA

                IDIOTS