Re: [issplist] Re: Suffering from BlackMagic for the last 17 years

  • Ask Me
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 13, 2011
      I think if more than one person ( using energy from different sources ) has attacked the victim simultaneously for a certain period of time it is possible that these symptoms can be seen in a person.It is also possible that if that attack is not pacified either by giving the concerned deity its bhog (either veg or non-veg) then it becomes a permanent resident in the body of the victim, the diagnosis of this can be done  by a siddha guru only.As years pass by it becomes very difficult for the victim to survive.Any mantra/tantra sadhana done by the victim does not give any results due to these things.Some symptoms such as - rapid heart beat, dry throat,heaviness in the head,eyesight problems,feeling heavy weight on the chest while sleeping,victim sees shadows running all of a sudden are a few examples.Even if the victim exercise there is less energy in his body.

      Even today there are people who can cast this kind of evil on others & have ruined many peoples lives.

      I would suggest that first you try keeping your body fit by exercising & make sure that your digestive system is ok (for gas related problems).Next thing is find a siddha guru who can help remove these effects from your body/aura.Once this is done i am sure you will feel very relaxed.

      I hope this info helps.

      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 13, 2011
        in both cases, medical illness or black magic done,,,there is a chemical dis-balance in persons' mind.
        a doctor can verify it through pathological tests (not necessarily he could tell you the reason also), he will simply give the medicine to over come that disease.
        a sadhak/tantrik/mantrik/nazumi can also verify it through their siddhis and can do various processes to over come it.

> [...]

        > > Hello Everybody,
        > > I am new to this group and am not a disciple of Guruji. I have been suffering from Black Magic for the last 17 years and I have lots of problem in terms of health, career, personal life, married life. I visited many tantriks and nobody was able to cure me. I dont have proper sleep, there is a continous gas forming in my stomach, continous fear in mind due to black magic. I do meditation and hence the black magic is under control. But if I stop meditation, I again start having problems and black magic becomes uncontrollable. I am not sure what kind of black magic is this. So I have a humble request to everybody to help me out remove this black magic from my body and help me to lead a normal life. I would request if anybody can actually give me a solution which will work in such dire black magic case. Please help me.

      • ajay
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 13, 2011
          Jai Gurudev,

          Black magic or Tantra Baadha can affect a person in many ways, victim may suffer for long time beyond any time limit depending upon severity of act. Although it is difficult to say if someone is under its affect or merely an illusion or paranoid behavior, but do not think that enemies would so kind that they will not resort to this method. Most of the time it has been seen that black magic is used at slightest pretext and there are a large number of people ready to do it for some money. There is no place for self pity or being sentimental about good or bad intentions of adversaries in real world . Prevention is better than cure, because you never know...

          --- In issplist@yahoogroups.com, "priitaa" <pritha_devi_dasi@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > > >
          > > > Hello Everybody,
          > > > I am new to this group and am not a disciple of Guruji. I have been suffering from Black Magic for the last 17 years and I have lots of problem in terms of health, career, personal life, married life. I visited many tantriks and nobody was able to cure me. I dont have proper sleep, there is a continous gas forming in my stomach, continous fear in mind due to black magic. I do meditation and hence the black magic is under control. But if I stop meditation, I again start having problems and black magic becomes uncontrollable. I am not sure what kind of black magic is this. So I have a humble request to everybody to help me out remove this black magic from my body and help me to lead a normal life. I would request if anybody can actually give me a solution which will work in such dire black magic case. Please help me.

        • jnana murthy
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 20, 2011
            OHM namo narayana
            well there is this feeling that anybody could black magic and anaybody can inflict such damage to others and this is easy ,is this?

            as per my knowledge is concern there are three types black magic exists
            ie.
            1.by tantric rituals which include only tantra.
            2.by using herbs
            3.by using bandhan and uchatan mantras.

            in the first case the tantrik guy uses what ever means of objects to get the job done, these includes bones , menstruation cloths,yantras and mantras and otthers  ( iam brief about these).these only work if the guy performs the rituals as it's mensioned by the original guy who did it and taught it to others.

            in the second case using herbs we can do what ever all shat kharmas including killing.every herbs and be used to do it depending upon the yogas ( ex- mrit, dagda...).
            this works very well if the guy is good with herbal knowledge.

            in the last case tantric guy uses his bhavana with mantra to inflict minimum damage. this can be like fever , headache, stomach pains etc.
            this can only work if time is met ( nakshtras) correctly.

            now the real secret behind doing these are the guy's name and nakshtras whiich are very vitas because every body on this planet will have good and bad times.by calculating the roga nakshatras and thithi, yoga , karana, vara, masa and combining any three or all of them can be used an opertunity to do any of above three things to inflict anything including death .

            for the time being i think this knowledge is enough for the topic.

            OHM GURUJI OHM NAMO NARAYANA

> [...]

            > > Hello Everybody,
            > > I am new to this group and am not a disciple of Guruji. I have been suffering from Black Magic for the last 17 years and I have lots of problem in terms of health, career, personal life, married life. I visited many tantriks and nobody was able to cure me. I dont have proper sleep, there is a continous gas forming in my stomach, continous fear in mind due to black magic. I do meditation and hence the black magic is under control. But if I stop meditation, I again start having problems and black magic becomes uncontrollable. I am not sure what kind of black magic is this. So I have a humble request to everybody to help me out remove this black magic from my body and help me to lead a normal life. I would request if anybody can actually give me a solution which will work in such dire black magic case. Please help me.

          • Amar Konda
            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 25, 2011
              Thanks everybody for the reply. I have undergone every test and nothing is diagnosed. I too thought it should be a thing in mind and I have experienced and am experiencing so many problems in my life physically, personally, career everywhere. I would appreciate if somebody can give me genuine solution instead of doubting.

              Regards
              Amar

              Read hanuman chaalisa daily & do sindhoora pooja in any hanuman temple and wear it.---KSKUMAR--09440233665

> [...]
              > > >
              > > > Hello Everybody,
              > > > I am new to this group and am not a disciple of Guruji. I have been suffering from Black Magic for the last 17 years and I have lots of problem in terms of health, career, personal life, married life. I visited many tantriks and nobody was able to cure me. I dont have proper sleep, there is a continous gas forming in my stomach, continous fear in mind due to black magic. I do meditation and hence the black magic is under control. But if I stop meditation, I again start having problems and black magic becomes uncontrollable. I am not sure what kind of black magic is this. So I have a humble request to everybody to help me out remove this black magic from my body and help me to lead a normal life. I would request if anybody can actually give me a solution which will work in such dire black magic case. Please help me.

            • Amar Konda
              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 25, 2011
                Hi,
                Can you please tell me any good guru or tantric who practises white magic?

                Regards,
                Amar

> [...]

                > > Hello Everybody,
                > > I am new to this group and am not a disciple of Guruji. I have been suffering from Black Magic for the last 17 years and I have lots of problem in terms of health, career, personal life, married life. I visited many tantriks and nobody was able to cure me. I dont have proper sleep, there is a continous gas forming in my stomach, continous fear in mind due to black magic. I do meditation and hence the black magic is under control. But if I stop meditation, I again start having problems and black magic becomes uncontrollable. I am not sure what kind of black magic is this. So I have a humble request to everybody to help me out remove this black magic from my body and help me to lead a normal life. I would request if anybody can actually give me a solution which will work in such dire black magic case. Please help me.

              • parul.chauhan2684
                Message 7 of 15 , Jul 26, 2011
                  Jai Gurudev,

                  There are many well known popular rituals known as "Tona- Totkas" which are widely used in day to day life for getting beneficial effects without using any elaborate procedures. Similarly there exist many simple rituals to cause harm to other people and those who suffer; they know how debilitating they can be. Therefore causing harm to person is as simple as using an ordinary blade to slash skin and blood vessels of a person in single stroke.

                  --- In issplist@yahoogroups.com, jnana murthy <jnanamurthysn@...> wrote:

                  > OHM namo narayana
                  > well there is this feeling that anybody could black magic and anaybody can inflict such damage to others and this is easy ,is this?
                  >
                  > as per my knowledge is concern there are three types black magic exists
                  > ie.
                  > 1.by tantric rituals which include only tantra.
                  > 2.by using herbs
                  > 3.by using bandhan and uchatan mantras.
                  >

                  > in the first case the tantrik guy uses what ever means of objects to get the job done, these includes bones , menstruation cloths,yantras and mantras and otthers  ( iam brief about these).these only work if the guy performs the rituals as it's mensioned by the original guy who did it and taught it to others.
                  >

                  > in the second case using herbs we can do what ever all shat kharmas including killing.every herbs and be used to do it depending upon the yogas ( ex- mrit, dagda...).
                  > this works very well if the guy is good with herbal knowledge.
                  >
                  > in the last case tantric guy uses his bhavana with mantra to inflict minimum damage. this can be like fever , headache, stomach pains etc.
                  > this can only work if time is met ( nakshtras) correctly.
                  >

                  > now the real secret behind doing these are the guy's name and nakshtras whiich are very vitas because every body on this planet will have good and bad times.by calculating the roga nakshatras and thithi, yoga , karana, vara, masa and combining any three or all of them can be used an opertunity to do any of above three things to inflict anything including death .
                  >
                  > for the time being i think this knowledge is enough for the topic.
                  >

                  > OHM GURUJI OHM NAMO NARAYANA

                • Khatri Anand
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jul 31, 2011
                    Jai Gurudev,

                    Pashupatastra and some other methods are shared here for people benefit. They are effective and easy to use. Secondly this can still be used even if you haven't taken Diksha,. Once you start seeing results, you can take diksha from Pujya Gurudev anytime.

                    Please join this group to get access to this as well as many other sources like Lakshmi and Kuber sadhanas, Tantra Raksha, for marriage etc.

                    Regards,
                    Anand
                    Anand's Knowledge Series:

                    Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP