Re: PRAGYA VARDHINI STOTRA(FOR MIND CONTROL\CONCENTRATION)

  • shreya2025
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 31, 2010
      hello all,
      Can anyone share the Pragya Vardhini Stotra with me. Please send it at my email address.

      --- In issplist@yahoogroups.com, "VIKAS BHARDWAJ" <VIKASINC@...> wrote:

      > RECITE IT DAILY ATLEAST ONCE OR RECITE 21 TIMES FOR 11 DAYS TAKING SANKALP.
      > IT HELPS IN IMPROVING MIND CONCENTRATION AND IMPROVES MEMORY.
      >

      > JAI SADGURUDEV.

    • pawan saini
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 8, 2011
        Please send this stotra to all on this community so that everyone can get benefit.Hope this done if someone have.

        regards

        pawan saini

        --
        Thanks

        Pawan Saini
        Jammu
         India
      • malabika6gi
        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 7, 2011
          Respected Gurubhai,
          I would be greateful if u provide me this stotra (PRAGYA VARDHINI STOTRA(FOR MIND CONTROL/CONCENTRATION)for my son ,who is going to appear his Boarrd Exam this year.
          Thank you
          With regards.
          molli
        • Dr GLS