Re: serious question about parad gutika

  • B.CHANDRA SEKHAR
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 30, 2010
      jai gurudev
      ohm namo narayanaya
      ohm namo bhagavate rudyaya

      dear sujnana(jnanamurthy) brother
      nothing is impossible in our ancient indian science.

      hingul(artificial) is prepared through amalgamation of impure mercury with equal quantity of impure sulfur <its called impure kajjali bandha> adding very little of alum and copper sulphate mix all these things properly filling in glass bottle and similarly giving sandbath(valukayantra) hingul is prepared.<process of siddhas>

      in other words of vedas impure kajjali including realgar similarly as above process.
      panchabhuta pruthvi jala vahni vayu gagana
      rasa gahdhaka
      sarvendriyanam nayanam pradhanam.sarva pakanam lavanam pradhanam(commonsalt,rock salt,coppersuphate,seasalt,alum.........)

      basically natural salts and alkali salts kinds.different nature.
      alkalisalts nature of calcination(choona or chunna or sunnam which transmutes turmuri(pasupu or haldi) into red adding with little water.

      the secreate is there is discribed in herbs that means alkaline herbs present and easily available to us siddha moolikas
      namely few ankola,palasa,indravaruni,drona pushi,apamarga,dronapuspi,lajjavati.........
      the essense of ankol is not that much easy
      bcoz there is no oil content present in seeds that means olioresin presece with out oil.to etract oil even from oily stones use of indra varuni roots bark or fresh juice be impregnated with ankol seeds then crush in to powder or paste and keep into brass vessel or plate place this plate in hot rays of sun oil can be eXtracted.

      kanchukimukth parad(mercury obtained from hingul or cinnabar) titrate with above mentioned oil for five nights(obsense of sunrays)
      mercury losts its movability can be made into ball.(it can also transmute copper into gold)

      HERE UR SECOND QUESTIONS ANSWER COMES OUT
      MERCURY BOUNDING WITH OUT FIRE.
      HENSE FIRE IS BASIC THING FOR PURITY. FOR DIGISTIVE TO ONE TO ANOTHER OF MINERALS GETTING CONTACT WITH MERCURY.

      FOR STABILITY LIMIT CAN BE INTEGRATD WITH HERBS AND WITH OUT FIR IS ALSO POSSIBLE.
      I EXPLAINED U A PART OF VIEW I HOPE U CAN UNDERSTAND.
      BEST OF LUCK.....
      OHM NAMO NARAYANAYA
      OHM NAMO BHAGAVATEYE RUDRAYA
      JAI GURUDEV.

      according to sadhu or sanyasi procedures u are asking i think so
      --- In issplist@yahoogroups.com, "sujnana" <jnanamurthysn@...> wrote:

      > OHM NAMO NARAYANA
      >

      > i know for sure that the moderators and reps of this group are well qualified in alchemy, if iam right i have a foolish question for them (forgive me if iam wrong)
      >
      > i) can parad be obtained from hingul without putting it into or in a vessel on fire.
      >
      > ii) if yes can parad gutika be prepared without using agni(fire) .
      >
      > iii) if yes we have no time left in this world for R & D on this , can it be done within minutes .
      >
      > since all of us know parad (mercure) is so sacred to us , just like rudraksh we cannot put it into the fire .
      >
      > if my questions are relevant in alchemy pls answere them so all of us shall know abt it without hiding anything.
      >

      > OHM NAMO NARAYANA

    • Soman Shivam
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 30, 2010
        --- In issplist@yahoogroups.com, "sujnana" <jnanamurthysn@...> wrote:

        > OHM NAMO NARAYANA
        >

        > i know for sure that the moderators and reps of this group are well qualified in alchemy, if iam right i have a foolish question for them (forgive me if iam wrong)
        >
        > i) can parad be obtained from hingul without putting it into or in a vessel on fire.
        >
        > ii) if yes can parad gutika be prepared without using agni(fire) .
        >
        > iii) if yes we have no time left in this world for R & D on this , can it be done within minutes .
        >
        > since all of us know parad (mercure) is so sacred to us , just like rudraksh we cannot put it into the fire .
        >
        > if my questions are relevant in alchemy pls answere them so all of us shall know abt it without hiding anything.
        >

        > OHM NAMO NARAYANA

        you can search here http://nikhil-alchemy2.blogspot.com/
      • jnana murthy
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 3, 2010
          OHM NAMO NARAYANA

          with all respect to gurudev shri narayana dutta shrimali ji

          great i get no answers except a blogspot where i couldn't find an appropriate answer in the end the only answer that i got from this is "nothing" .
          people who are after alchemy are wasting there timein here.
          if possible pls answer my question clearly.
          no offence done.
          thank you.

          OHM GURU JI OHM NAMO NARAYANA

          > i know for sure that the moderators and reps of this group are well qualified in alchemy, if iam right i have a foolish question for them (forgive me if iam wrong)
          >
          > i) can parad be obtained from hingul without putting it into or in a vessel on fire.
          >
          > ii) if yes can parad gutika be prepared without using agni(fire) .
          >
          > iii) if yes we have no time left in this world for R & D on this , can it be done within minutes .
          >
          > since all of us know parad (mercure) is so sacred to us , just like rudraksh we cannot put it into the fire .
          >
          > if my questions are relevant in alchemy pls answere them so all of us shall know abt it without hiding anything.
          >

          > OHM NAMO NARAYANA

          you can search here http://nikhil-alchemy2.blogspot.com/

        • Satya
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 5, 2010
            Hello Jnana

            I am an alchemist but not working with mercury. My alchemy follows "The Emerald Tablet" but I know a bit of chemistry.

            I gather hingul is the red mercury sulphide (HgS). The natural ore, mercury sulphide, is called cinnabar. It can be in a fairly pure form if found in crystal form.

            Mercury has to be separated from sulphur in cinnabar. The only way i know is to decompose HgS by heating. The vaporised mercury is then condensed. This is how mercury is obtained in Western alchemy.

            Mercury is purified by sublimation: minimum 3 sublimation and ideal is 7 sublimations.
            It is also purified using sulphur, salt and vinegar (old western alchemy). Rasa Shastra uses garlic etc to purify mercury as well and Rasa Jala Nidhi used other traditional methods. In this forum I have come across mention of other plants used to purify mercury.

            Chinese medicine uses the purer crystalline form of cinnabar directly but in very low doses.

            The general principles of alchemy is to get an appropriate salt. Purify it. Saturate it with life force and it is ready to be used as an elixir for physical and spiritual health.

            The strength of the elixir depends on how much life force was saturated in the salt. I prefer not to use mercury because of danger of toxicity due to insufficient treatment of mercury to become medicinal. Mercury is very difficult to work with.

            Mercury can be used as the appropriate salt. It does not matter how mercury was obtained. What really matters is that mercury must be thoroughly purified because it accumulates a greatly deal of harmful vibrations from the environment.

            Purified mercury will have a bright shine and a bluish tinge to it but it can differ slightly in colour depending upon the method used to purify it.

            Satya

            > i know for sure that the moderators and reps of this group are well qualified in alchemy, if iam right i have a foolish question for them (forgive me if iam wrong)
            >
            > i) can parad be obtained from hingul without putting it into or in a vessel on fire.
            >
            > ii) if yes can parad gutika be prepared without using agni(fire) .
            >
            > iii) if yes we have no time left in this world for R & D on this , can it be done within minutes .
            >
            > since all of us know parad (mercure) is so sacred to us , just like rudraksh we cannot put it into the fire .
            >
            > if my questions are relevant in alchemy pls answere them so all of us shall know abt it without hiding anything.
            >

            > OHM NAMO NARAYANA

            you can search here http://nikhil-alchemy2.blogspot.com/

          • ashu bobby
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 6, 2010
              Dear bhai,
                  bagair agni ka prayog kiye bhi paarad ko hingul me se nikala ja sakta hai. aur bina agni ke bhi kai aisi vanaspatiyan hain jo paarad ko baandh kar gutika bana deti hain. aur paarad koi daraane ki vastu nahi hai yadi kushal margdarshan me iska prayog kiya jaye to isse labh hi hoga hani nahi. aur 3rd prashna ka uttar yaha likhna sahi nahi hai atah usske liye main kshama chahunga kyunki kuchh rahasya guru hi samjhaye to uchit hai. atah alchemy samay bekar karti hain aisa na kahe. aur aap blog par purane artical padhe to shayad aapko bahut kuchh janne ko mil jayega jo shayad kisi prakashit book me na ho. sirf sarsari nigah se dekh kar kya mil sakta hai. aap ek baar dhyan se jarur padhe usme shwet bindu rakt bindu ke upar bahut se lekh hain kripya unhe padhiye.
                                                                                                 Aapka hi
                                                                                                      .

               PLZ  CHECK   : -    http://www.nikhil-alchemy.com/

              For more Knowledge:-  http://nikhil-alchemy2.blogspot.com
                                                    ****ARIF****

              > i know for sure that the moderators and reps of this group are well qualified in alchemy, if iam right i have a foolish question for them (forgive me if iam wrong)
              >
              > i) can parad be obtained from hingul without putting it into or in a vessel on fire.
              >
              > ii) if yes can parad gutika be prepared without using agni(fire) .
              >
              > iii) if yes we have no time left in this world for R & D on this , can it be done within minutes .
              >
              > since all of us know parad (mercure) is so sacred to us , just like rudraksh we cannot put it into the fire .
              >
              > if my questions are relevant in alchemy pls answere them so all of us shall know abt it without hiding anything.
              >

              > OHM NAMO NARAYANA

              you can search here http://nikhil-alchemy2.blogspot.com/

            • dip_luvs_u
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 7, 2010
                Dear,

                Everybody is trying to make gold from parad, but it is a guru chavi, ADHIKAR AUR SAHI PATRA KE BINA GURU KISI KO BHI YEHY CHAVI (KEY) NAHI DETE. SO BE PREPARED YOURSELF FOR THAT AND PROVE IT, YOU WILL GET RIGHT PATH AUTOMATICALLY

                Sorry if hurts.

                Thanks
                Deepak

                > i know for sure that the moderators and reps of this group are well qualified in alchemy, if iam right i have a foolish question for them (forgive me if iam wrong)
                >
                > i) can parad be obtained from hingul without putting it into or in a vessel on fire.
                >
                > ii) if yes can parad gutika be prepared without using agni(fire) .
                >
                > iii) if yes we have no time left in this world for R & D on this , can it be done within minutes .
                >
                > since all of us know parad (mercure) is so sacred to us , just like rudraksh we cannot put it into the fire .
                >
                > if my questions are relevant in alchemy pls answere them so all of us shall know abt it without hiding anything.
                >

                > OHM NAMO NARAYANA

                you can search here http://nikhil-alchemy2.blogspot.com/

              • Patelshah Dhurve
                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 8, 2010
                                                    Om Shri Nikhileshwarananday Namah
                                                    Om Shri Guru Charan Kamalabhyo Namah

                  Dears Sh. Chandra Sekhar ji & All GuruBrothers

                  As this is with regards to Paarad Sanskars....details about the Bhabukhrit Paara..
                  what is this bhabukhrit Paara....???....all about it..use etc...

                  What is actually pure PAARA>>>>>PAARAD......????...details...all about it....

                  WHICH PAARAD...SANSKAR's.....i mean to say what /which paarad....can be used..for making..Gold by Herbs....mentioned in our Sadgurudeoji's book......???>..////

                  Regards

                  Jai

> [...]

                  JAI GURUDEV.

                  according to sadhu or sanyasi procedures u are asking i think so
                  --- In issplist@yahoogroups.com, "sujnana" <jnanamurthysn@...> wrote:

                  > OHM NAMO NARAYANA
                  >

                  > i know for sure that the moderators and reps of this group are well qualified in alchemy, if iam right i have a foolish question for them (forgive me if iam wrong)
                  >
                  > i) can parad be obtained from hingul without putting it into or in a vessel on fire.
                  >
                  > ii) if yes can parad gutika be prepared without using agni(fire) .
                  >
                  > iii) if yes we have no time left in this world for R & D on this , can it be done within minutes .
                  >
                  > since all of us know parad (mercure) is so sacred to us , just like rudraksh we cannot put it into the fire .
                  >
                  > if my questions are relevant in alchemy pls answere them so all of us shall know abt it without hiding anything.

                • B.CHANDRA SEKHAR
                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 13, 2010
                    jai gurudev

                    dear deepak bhai
                    i agree with your words.
                    chahne wale sahi wakth aur sahi tarah nahi karne ke ichhaa tan man se kamyab hona chayiea.baathose nahi hogina.keval paise keliye boori tarike ........... not at all.
                    "PRACTICE CAN MAKES MAN PERFECT BUT WORDS GIVE INSPRATION SIMILARLY
                    MIND GIVES DIRECTION THEN ONLY YOUR HEART PATHOUT THE WAY OF DESTINY."
                    AMBITION IS ARCHIVE LOOK INTO DEEP ,THEN YOU CAN GET KEY YOUR SELF.
                    I HOPE MY WORDS ARE USEFULL A LITTLE FOR YOU.
                    best of luck.
                    jai gurudev.

                    Message 9 of 12 , Dec 13, 2010
                      ohm namo narayanaya,
                      jaya gurudev
                      dear jnana murthy bhai,
                      what kind of words will u expecting,
                      actually i didnt understand.
                      basically i gave process which u expected,that too started but i didnt ended. plenty of them in words of books,practice will be negotiated with many reasons.you asked three 2 to 3 types of recipes. the way of recipes not from vedas, else you can achive in siddha procedures i got that,sorry to disappoint you. actually you have knowledge.
                      {"people who are after alchemy are wasting there timein here.
                      > if possible pls answer my question clearly.
                      > no offence done."}
                      repete your words your self.its not a plotform of egoism like childish words.
                      better try to recive thoughts,gain knowledge.share to others sacrifice integrates .
                      patiance is impotant ,time is important,will power is............
                      attitude. i have hundreds of cristallisation processes with out fire.
                      practically
                      Eg.,
                      1}get a cobra snake keep mercury in mouth of snake stritch its mouth,place in a private place inversly for fourty days,carefully collect mercury crystall as u asked. emotion is very danges care should be very important.
                      2}place the mercury in porcelene vesel under the plants of rudanti(Wild) for sevendays to twenty days in snow {cold state crystallasisation of mercury}
                      3}mercury extraction from cinabar without fire now try your self to find articals check my previous reply message.

                      it is not stop.this science is infinity.wasting time means ?????????????????

                      many of in my practice and theoritically.
                      else you feel some thing else. satisfaction is very important.
                      which condition which time which process which place which cook
                      perfect even at cold state.many schlors get sucess with their attitude.

                      you make crystall in 10 sec. without smoke........
                      dont blame of gurus name and your negotiation appears like business.....try to understant....

                      Message 10 of 12 , Dec 15, 2010
                                                            Om Sachhidanaday Namah
                                                           Om Nikhileshwarananday Namah

                        Dears Sh B.CHANDRA SEKHARji

                        WITH DIVINE WISHES

                        I came to know about the mercury as you had mentioned in you write up.

                        I WISH TO CLEARLY KNOW SPECIALLY ABOUT  'bubhukshit' Paarad.
                        What are its use..more details about this 'bubhukshit' Paarad.
                        The points are as under :---

                        1. what is the state of this "bubhukshit" wheather is solid / liguid...???
                        2. How much Gold it an consume....say I have 1 10Gm...Paarad...???
                        3. After completely consuming Paarad what it would become....????...and its uses...
                        4. Can I make...Gold through this 'bubhukshit' Paarad....by using some procedure detailed.in our....sadgurudeoji's book......

                        PLS DO EXPLAIN ALL ABOUT ABOVE POINTS.....???

                        Regards

                        Jai

                        Message 11 of 12 , Dec 15, 2010
                          OHM NAMO NARAYANA

                              as i expected no evidences except some guidance were given here.with all the respect to guruji narayana dutta shrimaliji maharaj he left only few good shishyas, again all i am asking is a photo video or any kind of evidence before people start beliving it.

                          because we hindus don't give proper evidences of our vidyas our scripts and tequnics are being questioned by none other than our own people like lot of yougsters.my way of asking questions may be little diffrent but all iam expecting is answers from the experts , should be given in a proper manner.
                          i don't care even somebody abuses me or giving rough answers cause all i want is knowledge from the guys who have done parad gutica which can win fire .

                          so to all guru bhais