Siddhashram Blog - New Post Notification

  • Mantra-Tantra-Yantra Vigyan (Science)
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 27, 2008
      Mantra-Tantra-Yantra Vigyan (Science)

      Siddhashram Blog - New Post Notification

      The Importance of Fasting - Scientific view

      The spiritual benefits of fasting and the calorie restriction diet arise because conductivity of nerve and energy goes up. Cell membrane fluidity increases because the cells are no longer coated with junk increasing the availability of receptors for hormones and neurotransmitters. The cells are better "informed" so metabolism improves and they can detoxify themselves properly so there are less
      You are subscribed to email updates from Mantra-Tantra-Yantra Vigyan (Science)
      To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
      Email Delivery powered by FeedBurner
      If you prefer to unsubscribe via postal mail, write to: Mantra-Tantra-Yantra Vigyan (Science), c/o FeedBurner, 20 W Kinzie, 9th Floor, Chicago IL USA 60610
    • Mantra-Tantra-Yantra Vigyan (Science)
      Message 2 of 22 , Aug 10, 2008
        Mantra-Tantra-Yantra Vigyan (Science)

        Siddhashram Blog - New Post Notification

        Lord Hanuman's Grace On A Village

        THE POWER OF HANUMAN TANTRA SADHANA There was a small village in coastal Andhra (one of the state in India) where a strange thing happened few years back. Everything was fine and cool before the advent of the deadly epidemic. All means had failed to put a check on the strange epidemic which had sent almost half the village to the other world since it had struck some three months back. Children
        Message 3 of 22 , Aug 24, 2008
          Mantra-Tantra-Yantra Vigyan (Science)

          Siddhashram Blog - New Post Notification

          STORY - Bhagwatpad Shankaracharya - Part I

          In this discourse revered Sadgurudev Dr. Naryan Dutt Shrimaliji has discussed in detail the relation between a disciple and a Guru through the example of Guru Govindapaadaacharya and his disciple Shankaracharya. He has explained how a disciple can rise spirituality in life. What the life of a true disciple is like can be known by reading these divine words which touch the heart and encourage one
          Message 4 of 22 , Sep 7, 2008
            Mantra-Tantra-Yantra Vigyan (Science)

            Siddhashram Blog - New Post Notification

            STORY - Bhagwatpad Shankaracharya - Part II

            On reading Soundarya Lahiri one feels that Shankaracharya has merely described beauty of Mother Goddess Parvati. But this is a mistake which many scholars have made. Soundarya Lahiri is not merely the description of the divine beauty of the Goddess, rather it hides in its words the essence of the world of Tantra. Shankaracharya has said that without Tantra life cannot be fully understood and
            Message 5 of 22 , Sep 21, 2008
              Mantra-Tantra-Yantra Vigyan (Science)

              Siddhashram Blog - New Post Notification

              STORY - Bhagwatpad Shankaracharya - Part III

              The basic aim of life is to free oneself of the clutches of Maya or wordly delusion which makes one a prey to passions. A person should realise that there is no mother, father, brother, friend in this life. One is all alone. One is born alone and shall merge in the Supreme alone.Of course one might be born to some mother. One might even be born as a spirit, ghost, Gandharva, Raakshas or
              Message 6 of 22 , Oct 5, 2008
                Mantra-Tantra-Yantra Vigyan (Science)

                Siddhashram Blog - New Post Notification

                STORY - Bhagwatpad Shankaracharya - Part IV

                Many scholars have accepted that these verses are not merely an elucidation of the science of Tantra or Yantra, rather they also contain amazing facts related to the science of Ayurved. This is because Bhagwatpad Shankaracharya was not merely a master of Tantra, he had not just realised the Supreme rather he was also a great master of the Ayurved System of medicine.From whichever place he
                Message 7 of 22 , Oct 19, 2008
                  Mantra-Tantra-Yantra Vigyan (Science)

                  Siddhashram Blog - New Post Notification

                  STORY - Bhagwatpad Shankaracharya - Part V

                  Only that person can enter into Siddhashram who has all the divine centres of his body activated. Outwardly the person might look like just another human being but he would be overflowing with divinity. Such a person has the capability of taking his disciples to this holy land and activating their energy centres when he so wishes.Can one really find such a great Guru? Can one win the favour
                  You are subscribed to email updates from Mantra-Tantra-Yantra Vigyan (Science)
                  To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
                  Email Delivery powered by FeedBurner
                  If you prefer to unsubscribe via postal mail, write to: Mantra-Tantra-Yantra Vigyan (Science), c/o FeedBurner, 20 W Kinzie, 9th Floor, Chicago IL USA 60610
                • tonysinha91
                  Message 8 of 22 , Oct 21, 2008
                    --- In issplist@yahoogroups.com, "Mantra-Tantra-Yantra Vigyan
                    (Science)" <vikrampk@...> wrote:

                    NAMASKARAM,

                    Mere pyare gurubhaio aur bhaino,

                    Aren't we fortunate to have our param guru who can take us there and
                    activate the necessary energy centers. One just has to make spritiual
                    conatct with him by chanting our guru mantra. He has appeared in
                    different forms to his disciple (chela) even in the holy fire.

                    we don't have to look far he is with us and will be always, all we
                    need is to get near him ,call out to him with love and affection and
                    he will surely come.

                    tas mai shri guruwaye namaha

                    SHIVADASA BHARADWAJ

                    FIJI ISLANDS.

                    > Mantra-Tantra-Yantra Vigyan (Science)
                    >
                    > ///////////////////////////////////////////
                    > STORY - Bhagwatpad Shankaracharya - Part V

                    > http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/siddhashram/~3/425222844/story-
                    bhagwatpad-shankaracharya-part-v.html

                    > Only that person can enter into Siddhashram who has all the divine
                    centres of his body activated. Outwardly the person might look like
                    just another human being but he would be overflowing with divinity.
                    Such a person has the capability of taking his disciples to this holy
                    land and activating their energy centres when he so wishes.

                    > Can one really find such a great Guru? Can one win the favour
                    >

                    > --
                    > You are subscribed to email updates from "Mantra-Tantra-Yantra
                    Vigyan (Science)."
                    > To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubcribe now
                    http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailunsub?id=12444284&key=DVDthiFRiZ

                    Tantra-Yantra Vigyan (Science), c/o FeedBurner, 549 W Randolph,
                    Chicago IL USA 60661

                    Message 9 of 22 , Nov 2, 2008
                      Mantra-Tantra-Yantra Vigyan (Science)

                      Siddhashram Blog - New Post Notification

                      Rati Priya Sadhana - Regain Lost Youth

                      Everyone nurtures a desire to look every young and appealing. One tries one's best to keep looking youthful and juvenile but after savouring the pleasures of childhood and undergoing the enchantments of youth, one breaks up a little on reaching the wrong side of forty.Old age is bitter side of life and every person is bound to undergo this phase regardless of his whims and fancies. Gradual
                      Message 10 of 22 , Nov 16, 2008
                        Mantra-Tantra-Yantra Vigyan (Science)

                        Siddhashram Blog - New Post Notification

                        Fasting Science - Part I

                        What is fasting?Fasting is a period of abstinence from all food or specific items. Fluids are consumed in sufficient quantity to satisfy thirst and physiologic requirements. During the absence of food, the body will systematically cleanse itself of everything except vital tissue. Starvation will occur only when the body is forced to use vital tissue to survive. Although protein is being used by
                        Message 11 of 22 , Nov 30, 2008
                          Mantra-Tantra-Yantra Vigyan (Science)

                          Siddhashram Blog - New Post Notification

                          Fasting Science - Part II

                          Benefits of Fasting Mental clarity is improved and brain fog is lifted.Rapid, safe weight loss is achieved without flabbiness.The nervous system is balanced.Energy level and sensory perception is increased. The longer the fast, the bigger increase in energy and vitality. You normally need less sleep.Organs are revitalized. Cellular biochemistry is harmonized.The skin becomes silky, soft, and
                          Message 12 of 22 , Dec 14, 2008
                            Mantra-Tantra-Yantra Vigyan (Science)

                            Siddhashram Blog - New Post Notification

                            New Year Sadhana - HAPPY NEW YEAR

                            Hearing these words of greetings one is filled with a feeling of newness and life seems standing at another milestone, ready to fly off to a new start. The word “new” denotes change, something novel, something different and with it life braces itself for a transformation.On the first day of the New Year everyone wishes for a good start, a good beginning so that whole year passes inconstant
                            Message 13 of 22 , Dec 28, 2008
                              Mantra-Tantra-Yantra Vigyan (Science)

                              Siddhashram Blog - New Post Notification

                              Fasting Science - Part III

                              Reactions from Fasting The 'healing' reactions you get from fasting are dependent on your existing health and the toxic load present in your body when you start. The first three days can be the most difficult until one's appetite for food goes away, which it normally does after the third day. Many people experience headaches, joint pain and other discomforts in the first few days. Your tongue
                              Message 14 of 22 , Jan 11, 2009
                                Mantra-Tantra-Yantra Vigyan (Science)

                                Siddhashram Blog - New Post Notification

                                My Disciples - A Family man

                                For every person the definition of joy is different. One is taught things by the family and society and it is on their basis that we define joy. From one generation to the other the thoughts are carried forward. Some think joy is in living in a beautiful home, for others eating good food is most joyous. Some think true joy is in having a beautifull life partner and children. Some think that being
                                Message 15 of 22 , Jan 25, 2009
                                  Mantra-Tantra-Yantra Vigyan (Science)

                                  Siddhashram Blog - New Post Notification

                                  Jal Neti Science

                                  Neti Neti is an ancient yoga practice that keeps the nasal passage clear at all times। It thus prevents the build up of mucus, which is the main causes of cold. Neti is one of the six classical Kriyas (cleansing practices) mentioned in the Hatha Yoga and can be done in two ways. Neti is an important kriya intended for the purification of the nadis. It is our bounden duty to keep our nostrils
                                  You are subscribed to email updates from Mantra-Tantra-Yantra Vigyan (Science)
                                  To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
                                  Email Delivery powered by FeedBurner
                                  If you prefer to unsubscribe via postal mail, write to: Mantra-Tantra-Yantra Vigyan (Science), c/o FeedBurner, 20 W Kinzie, 9th Floor, Chicago IL USA 60610
                                • Haresh (Harry) Nathani
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Jan 26, 2009
                                    Namashkar

                                    Can u pls throw some lite on how to do jal neti yoga

                                    GOD BLESS YOU

                                    WITH WARM REGARDS

                                    HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI

                                    VEDIC ASTOLOGER

                                    VAASTU CONSULTANT

                                    CELL +919867214103

                                    (MUMBAI,INDIA)

                                    Message 17 of 22 , Feb 8, 2009
                                      Mantra-Tantra-Yantra Vigyan (Science)

                                      Siddhashram Blog - New Post Notification

                                      HEALTH THROUGH SADHANAS - Part I

                                      Medical science today provides cure for almost all ailments. But cure through Mantra Chanting is a unique concept which is based on the fact that all ailments have their roots in the human mind. If adverse influences on the mind are controlled through Mantras an ill person could soon be free of his problem.Suffer from heart Problem ? Heart is a very sensitive organ. Even a bit of excitement can
                                      You are subscribed to email updates from Mantra-Tantra-Yantra Vigyan (Science)
                                      To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
                                      Email Delivery powered by FeedBurner
                                      If you prefer to unsubscribe via postal mail, write to: Mantra-Tantra-Yantra Vigyan (Science), c/o FeedBurner, 20 W Kinzie, 9th Floor, Chicago IL USA 60610
                                    • prashant khatri
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Feb 9, 2009
                                        are there any sadhaks from ISSP Pune? or in Pune district?

                                        Message 19 of 22 , Mar 9, 2009

                                        • vikram
                                          Message 20 of 22 , Mar 30, 2009

                                            Siddhashram Blog - New Post Notification

                                            MANTRA YOGA SADHANA

                                            Mantra Yoga is an exact science. “Mananat trayate iti mantrah”—by the Manana (constant thinking or recollection) of which one is released from the round of births and deaths, is Mantra.Every Mantra has a Rishi who gave it to the world; a Mantra, a Devata, the Bija or seed which gives it a special power, the Shakti and the Kilakam or the pillar.A Mantra is Divinity. Mantra and its presiding Devata

                                          • vikram
                                            Message 21 of 22 , Aug 24, 2009

                                              Siddhashram Blog - New Post Notification

                                              AJNA CHAKRA

                                              Ajna Chakra is situated within the Sushumna Nadi and its corresponding centre in the physical body is at the space between the two eye-brows. This is known as Trikuti. The presiding deity, Paramasiva (Shambhu), is in the form of Hamsa. There is Goddess Hakini (Sakti). Pranava (Om) is the Bijakshara for this Chakra. This is the seat of the mind.There are two petals (Yoga Nadis) on each side of

                                            • vikram
                                              Message 22 of 22 , Oct 17, 2009

                                                Siddhashram Blog - New Post Notification

                                                The Manipura (Solar Plexus) Chakra

                                                Manipura is the third Chakra from the Muladhara. It is located within the Sushumna Nadi, in the Nabhi Sthana (region of navel). This has its corresponding centre in the physical body and has control over the liver, stomach, etc.This is a very important centre. From this Chakra emanate ten Yoga Nadis which appear like the petals of a lotus. The vibrations that are produced by the Nadis are