Re: [issplist] outstanding books by pujya gurudev

  • bhushan dewangan
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 10, 2008
      BPB Publication

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Nil Mistry <nil.mistry@...>
      To: issplist@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, 8 January, 2008 1:39:32 PM
      Subject: Re: [issplist] outstanding books by pujya gurudev

      hi vikrant could you please tell me whwre to get these books i am it's been publish by which company
      thanks
      jai gurudev

      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 15, 2008
        hi is it in india if yes please give me their email or phone no,because i am leaving in uk
        jai gurudev
        thanks

        Message 3 of 24 , Jan 30, 2008
          jai gurudev
          hi bhushan or any other gurubhai thanks for telling me BPB publication but i cant find that on net and i dont live in india can you get me their phone no or any way to contact some one who can get me those books thanks

          Message 4 of 24 , Jan 31, 2008
            Guys the most outstanding book by Gurudev is Phir Dur Kahi Payal
            Khanki we all devotee should definately try it out. Its not based
            not Tantra Mantra just read it and figure it out.

            --- In issplist@yahoogroups.com, Nil Mistry <nil.mistry@...> wrote:

            > jai gurudev
            > hi bhushan or any other gurubhai thanks for telling me BPB
            publication but i cant find that on net and i dont live in india can
            you get me their phone no or any way to contact some one who can get
            me those books thanks

            Search.

            > Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.
            >

            > Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know
            how.

            > Sent from Yahoo! Mail - a smarter inbox http://uk.mail.yahoo.com

          • V C
            Message 5 of 24 , Feb 3, 2008
              Jai Gurudev brother..

              I am also from the UK. Where are you from?