Re: i think iam mad&need a psychadrist please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • scorpion_1112in
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 13, 2007
      Namaste

      You have put forward 2-3 issues in one post so I'll try to answer
      them in order

      1) About music, remember the golden rule which I was taught,

      "Higher the chakra, the more subtle and peaceful the music,
      ultimately Naad Bhrama, silence becomes silent"

      All the music and dance these days, is related to Mooladhar Chakra.
      In a way ur right as Rock, disco is Tamasaic, it activates mool
      prakriti. After Visual, auditory information has second largest
      hypnotic affect on the mind body complex. Anyhow I'll just suggest
      that instead of doing a research urself, u should rather go to a
      person who has done it! That will be a faster and foolproof way. This
      link may help u a lil:

      http://www.hinduism.co.za/music.htm

      2) K I understand ur parents are ignorant about the science called
      Tantra but I tell u what, even I have same and I am waiting for my
      chance to be by myself and then start new life. If u don't mind I
      would like to say just one thing, although u know its because of them
      ur a few years late but plz don't give rise to any negative feeling
      in ur mind for them (or anyone for that matter) that will
      increase "Pitri Rin" and prove an obstacle in ur spiritual journey
      ahead. So just wait a lil.

      3) About that girl in dream, u say ur in a relationship with a
      girl... is she the girl u see in ur dreams? If yes then it's her
      repressed image coming out in dreams. This has a different method of
      release because a repeating dream is a special indicator of some
      future event and/or past life issue.

      If its someone else... then it may very well be a Spirit Guide... I
      think that's what it is ur case, coz u talk of sermons. Every soul in
      this universe has his/her spirit guide/s. They are different from
      earthly deities, u can understand them something like past life
      gurus, they can have male or female appearance, they can be from any
      corner of this world/universe (lok). They can protect u by preventing
      u from wasting spiritual energy in wet dream... but don't think of
      any indulgence with them k. Life in between life hypnosis teaches a
      lil about this, here u can read a lil about them

      http://www.newtoninstitute.org/oursoul.html

      So I will just say, first u need to re-analyze ur current state, if
      it is indeed a case of spirit guide, then u will have to take a
      Diksha from gurudev to continue the last life Sadhna, coz that's what
      appearance of a spirit guides means, it means enough of non-sense,
      now its time for spiritual upliftment. Usually they are not allowed
      to tell u thing, they are bound by laws of this universe, but if they
      are telling u, ur very lucky...

      Jay Gurudev

      --- In issplist@yahoogroups.com, "ashishjen_9635"
      <ashishjen_9635@...> wrote:

      > HELLO READER&BEFORE U READ THE MESSAGE I WOULD LIKE TO TELL STH.
      > ABOUT ME.WELL I AM A MEDICAL STUDENT&AM FROM A BACKGROUND WHERE ITS
      > CONSIDERED A SIN TO SPEAK EVEN THE WORD "TANTRA".WELL MY PARENTS
      ARE
      > REALLY SCIENTIFIC&CONSIDER THEMSELVES SCEPTIC.I AM FASCINATED BY
      > TANTRA,IT HAS A STRANGE & UNBELIEVABLE STORY&AM NOT DISCUSSING
      > HERE.I PITY PEOPLE WHEN THEY MAKE FUN OF TANTRA.I HAVE EVEN STARTED
      > TO DISCOVER ABOUT TANTRA BY MYSELF.I HAVE NO GUIDEs NO SOURCE&I
      > BLAME MY PERENTS FOR THIS.I HAVE DISCOVERED THAT THERES A DEEP LINK
      > BETWEEN MUSIC&TANTRA.MY DISCOVERIES ARE REALLY EXCITING&DIFFERENT
      > GENRES OF MUSIC LIKE ENGLISH ROCK(HEAVY ROCK IS V.V.DEEPLY
      > ASSOCIATED WITH LORD SHIVA,ESPECIALLY LORD MAHAKALESHVARA RATHER
      > ENGLISH POP&ROMANTIC MUSIC IS ASSOCITED WITH THE APSARA SADHNAS
      > WHILE JAZZ WITH SPIRITUAL SADHNAS.THROUGH YEARS OF
      > SITTING&EXPERIMENTING WITH MUSIC&COMBINING IT WITH MEDITATION ONE
      > COMES TO KNOW&RECOGNISE THE THREE BASIC ELEMENTS OF
      > SATVA,TAMA&RAJA&U WOULDNT BELIEVE IT THE FINDINGS OF THE PERSON
      > EXACTLY MATCHES WITH THOSE OF SHASTRAS&ONE COMES TO KNOW THAT
      > VALUABLE OUR SHASTRAS ARE.I HAVE JUST READ A FEW EDITIONS OF MANTRA
      > YANTRA TANTRA VIGYAN &CANNOT READ ALL EDITIONS AS MY PARENTS DONT
      > ALLOW ME TO READ ANY SPIRITUAL BOOK&I HAV READ THE MAGAZINE
      SECRETLY
      > WITHOUT TELLING THEM.I THINK THAT THESE WORLDLY STUDIES DO U NO
      > GOOD,FOR ATTAINING MOKSHA ONE HAS TO STRIVE REALLY HARD.I CAN EVEN
      > SEND U MY DISCOVERIES BT THEY ARE MANY&IT TAKES TIME FOR TYPING&I
      > DONT HAVE COMPUTER AT HOME BT I AM FROM A RICH&SCIENTIFIC
      > BACKGROUND ,WE HAV CARS ,BUNGLOW EVERYTHING. U DO NEED MONEY BT
      > AFTER SOME EXTENT IT STARTS DESTROYING MIND NOW THE PROBLEM IS THAT
      > I AM IN RELATONSHIP WITH A GIRL WELL ACTUALLY I CALL HER DEVI .U
      > KNOW WHILE PRAYING DEVI DURGA FOR YEARS.I STARTED HER WORSHIPPING
      AS
      > MY LOVER.WHILE MEDITATING FoR HOURS&MOVING THROUGH DIFFERENT PHASES
      > OF MEDITATION.A STRANGE BT BIG CHANGE STERTED TO OCCURING WITHIN.U
      > KNOW CHILDREN IN TEENAGE START FACING PROBLEMS OF WET DREAMS OR
      > NIGHT FALLS BUT WHILE MEDITATING I STARTED TALKING A GIRL LIKE
      > FIGURE, HER SHADE WAS NAVY BLUE.we talk in a language of
      black&white
      > readings,this is perfectely a new mind language that look like
      > black&white signalsWHENEVER I ASKED HER STH SHE GAVE PERFECTLY
      > MINDBLOWING INTELLIGENT ANSWERS.AFTER COMING OUT OF MEDITATION I
      > FOUND MYSELF SMELLING SOME VERY DELIGHTFUL FRAGRANCE.MY DREAMS
      > PATTERN PERFECTLY CHANGED WHENEVER I WAS STRUCK IN MY DREAM WITH
      ANY
      > ERROTIC DREAM DEALING WITH SEX I USED TO SEE THAT VERY BEAUTIFUL
      > WOMAN .AFTER THE DREAM USED TO GET OVER I USED TO GET UP AT THE
      LAST
      > MOMENT &FOUND MYSELF IN A NEED OF TOILET THATS HOW SHE CONTROLLED
      MY
      > DREAMS.AGAIN I WAS STRUCK BY THAT OLD FRAGRANCE&EVEN HAVE FOUND
      THAT
      > THIS FRAGRANCE OF HER GIVES GOOD LUCK.THIS PARTICULAR INCIDENT HAS
      > OCCURED WITH ME 14 TIMES&LAST ON THIS 25 MARCH NIGHT.SHE INDEED HAS
      > A PERFECT SMILE.SHE ALSO IS A GOOD PREDICTOR TOO.I HAVE RECIVED
      MANY
      > SERMONS FROM HER REGARDING THE KARMIC LAWS.NOW THE PROBLEM IS THAT
      > HAVE NO GUIDE&I THINK MY MIND IS MAKING A FULL OUT OF ME.BT THAT
      > FRAGRANCE,THOSE PREDICTIONS,THOSE SERMONS THAT I RECIEVE FROM THAT
      > BEAUTIFUL GIRL WHO LOOKS ME TO BE OF20 TO 22.WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH
      > ME!!!??PLEASE TELL IF ITS SOME MENTAL DISEASE THEN I MUST CONSULT A
      > PSYCHADRIST.-ASHISH KAUSHIk

    • omsadhak
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 15, 2007
        May be you are serving as a medium , unknowingly, for some soul
        looking to fulfill her sexual desires. It can't be hullicination as
        it occurs to you only after meditation.
        Even when we tune a radio , first it catches some unwanted
        frequencies roaming around and finally with time, patience and proper
        direction of the one who holds the radio , it gets tuned to the rite
        frequency . May be you are in the transition of tuning your true self
        into the universal frequency.

        Regards
        Ravi
        info@...