UPDATE FROM SARAH

  • Sarah Krein
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2003
      Hi,

      You all know how bad I have been feeling. The prednisone has been increased
      to 25mg and the GI will be calling me tomorrow to discuss what can be done
      for me.

      Sarah K.
    • Airdale
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2003

        Sarah, I don't know what your condition is, UC ? I have been on prednisone for over 20 years, the largest dose was 40 mg, my new Doc is try'n IMURAN (100MG a day) and try'n to get me off the steroid's, so far... it appears to be working... hope you are better.  Ken

         Sarah Krein <krein@...> wrote:

        Hi,

        You all know how bad I have been feeling. The prednisone has been increased
        to 25mg and the GI will be calling me tomorrow to discuss what can be done
        for me.

        Sarah K.

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Sarah Krein
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 21, 2003

          Hi Ken,

          I have crohns-colitis.
          I hope imuran will help you get off steroids. Two years ago, it helped me but I'm now back to square one.

          Sarah