Questions

  • Sarah Krein
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 18, 2003
      Hi,

      1. What does it mean if the red blood cells are too high?

      2. Has anybody heard of Leukine?
      Is it also available in places like Israel?

      Thanks
      Love
      Sarah
    • Danny Levin <lvds@newmail.net>
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 19, 2003
        Dear Sarah,

        A high red blood cell count is called "Polycythemia".
        You can read about it in this link or search for more information
        on google.com
        http://www.mayoclinic.com/invoke.cfm?id=HQ01231

        Feel Well,
        Dan

        --- In isribd@yahoogroups.com, Sarah Krein <krein@n...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > 1. What does it mean if the red blood cells are too high?
        >
        > 2. Has anybody heard of Leukine?
        > Is it also available in places like Israel?
        >
        > Thanks
        > Love
        > Sarah
      • Sarah Krein
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 21, 2003

          Hi Dan

          Thank you so much for answering as always.

          I will visit the site.

          Are you going to the kenes at the Dan Panorama tonight?

          I was going to go, but feeling bad with the crohns and the weather has closed a few roads where I live.

          Sarah
          A high red blood cell count is called "Polycythemia".
          You can read about it in this link or search for more information
          on google.com
          http://www.mayoclinic.com/invoke.cfm?id=HQ01231

          Feel Well,
          Dan

          --- In isribd@yahoogroups.com, Sarah Krein <krein@n...> wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > 1. What does
          it mean if the red blood cells are too high?

          > 2. Has
          anybody heard of Leukine?
          > Is it also available in places like
          Israel?

          > Thanks
          > Love
          > Sarah

          .
        • Danny Levin
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 21, 2003
            Hi Sarah,

            I didnt know about the kenes... is it in Haifa or Tel-aviv? we have a dan panorama here too, though
            i guess its to late now.

            Please Keep Warm & Dry :)
            Dan

            Sarah Krein wrote:

             Hi Dan

            Thank you so much for answering as always. I will visit the site.

            Are you going to the kenes at the Dan Panorama tonight? I was going to go, but feeling bad with the crohns and the weather has closed a few roads where I live. Sarah

            A high red blood cell count is called "Polycythemia".
            You can read about it in this link or search for more information
            on google.com
            http://www.mayoclinic.com/invoke.cfm?id=HQ01231

            Feel Well,
            Dan

            --- In isribd@yahoogroups.com, Sarah Krein <krein@n...> wrote:
            > Hi,

            > 1. What does it mean if the red blood cells are too high?

            > 2. Has anybody heard of Leukine?
            > Is it also available in places like Israel?

            > Thanks
            > Love
            > Sarah

            .

          • Sarah Krein
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 24, 2003

              Hi Danny
              The Kenes was in Tel Aviv. I couldn't make it because of the bad weather.

              .