Update

  • Sarah Krein
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2002
      Hello

      As promised to you all, I would provide you an update after speaking to my GI. Tomorrow I have to do a small bowel follow through. I upped my dosage to 30mg today and from tomorrow, I should do one day 27.5 and the next day 25mg.

      Love,
      Sarah
    • Sarah
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2003
        Hi Everyone,

        orry for the general e-mail but at least this way I know I haven't forgotten anyone :)

        My doctor has ordered a CT scan of the stomach to check if I have an abscess, as well as having to do a gastroscopy. All this is scheduled for next week. He started to lower the steroids, as do need to get off them asap. In any case, they are not even helping me now. I still believe in positive thinking.

        Sick or not, I'm working this evening from home.

        Take care,

        Love
        Sarah
        MSN Messenger: sarah_krein@...