Re: [isribd] Re: How to Beat Ulcerative Colitis

  • Airdale
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2002

      Osnath, I tried the Niacin, please be carefull, talk to your doctor, the doseage is critical, what works for one may not work for another, it did not help me at all.  Ken

       osnathca <osnathca@...> wrote:

      Hi, I am new to this group, I live in Canada.
      Has anyone else tried the Niacin ?  if yes has it helped ?
      Be well,
      Osnath.

      Do you Yahoo!?