vitamin E enema

  • sheldon gesensway
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2002
      Hello,
      Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant.
      I CURED my severe condition of ulcerative colitis over
      20 years
      ago with a vitamin E enema you prepare yourself and
      diet.No other
      medication. No problems since.Results within one
      week.The correct
      diet of fiber binds the stool and removes the constant
      colon
      irritation produced by wrong food choices and gives
      the open
      sores a chance to heal.The vitamin E enema works with
      the body
      immune system to heal the colon wall.I have 3
      attachments that
      tells my experience and the procedure used.Please send
      your
      request to sheldon33132@...

      The enemas are made from the vitamin E you buy in a
      drugstore.

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • Ronnie Kovac
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2002

        hi..

         i was just recently diagnosed with colitis. right now i am take six pils of rafassal a day. i am willing to try anything else in place of pills. can you explain to me more about the vitamin E diet?

        Ronnie

      • sheldon gesensway
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2002
          Hello,
          Sending 3 attachments.Please keep me informed.sheldon

          --- Ronnie Kovac <kovacronnie@...> wrote:

          <HR>

          <P>hi..</P>
          <P> i was just recently diagnosed with colitis.
          right now i am take six pils of rafassal a day. i am
          willing to try anything else in place of pills. can
          you explain to me more about the vitamin E diet?</P>
          <P>Ronnie<BR><BR></P></DIV></div><br
          clear=all><hr>Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile
          device: <a
          href='http://g.msn.com/1HM1ENIL/c152??PI=44343'>Click
          Here</a><br>

          <tt>
          To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<BR>
          isribd-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<BR>
          <BR>
          </tt>

          <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
          href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms
          of Service</a>.</tt>

          http://sbc.yahoo.com
        • sheldon33132
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 7, 2007
            UPDATED MATERIAL
            Go to http://www.curezone.com On the opening page in the small UPPER
            RIGHT Curezone Google search window,type vitamin E enema The first
            posting issue 64 will provide the correct information.Please keep me
            informed.