Re: need advice on treatments

  • ronikovac79
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2002
      Hi Danny,
      Muchos gracias..i am going to check the website now. By the way, I don't have hebrew keys
      on my computer, (besides I am a lazy american, so it is faster for me to type in english! :-
      )
      anyway, thanks for the link....
      Roni

      --- In isribd@y..., "dany_lv" <lvds@n...> wrote:
      > Alan Roni :)
      >
      > You can check for information on rafasaal at this link:
      > http://www.infomed.co.il/drug4.asp?dID=165
      >
      > you can find there most of the information u need.
      >
      > Feel Well,
      > Danny Levin [Ibdisr.tripod.com]
      >

      > --- In isribd@y..., "ronikovac79" <kovacronnie@h...> wrote:
      > > Hi.
      > >
      > > I just came across this group. I have been searching for
      > information
      > > on Colitis on the web. I am 23, live in Israel, and was diagnosed
      > > with colitis recently. I first started taking Flagyl, which made me
      > > feel awful, and now am on Rafassal. So far its been a few days, and
      > > I don't really see any change. Is anyone familiar with this drug? I
      > > am concerned about side effects. Iam supposed to take 2 pills, 3x a
      > > day, and they are 500 mg. Any information would be helpful for me.
    • sweetsarmistha
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 19 6:44 AM
        Hi Danny,
        Please do visit a web site http://www.ulcerativecolitiscure.com

        This is a good site having information on ulcerativecolitis &
        Dr.Haris verma is also a very talented Ayurvedic Doctor from the land
        of ayurveda India.

        His medicine has cured me & presently I dont have any problame.
        Thanking U.
        Sara