Re: need advice on treatments

  • dany_lv
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2002
      Alan Roni :)

      You can check for information on rafasaal at this link:
      http://www.infomed.co.il/drug4.asp?dID=165

      you can find there most of the information u need.

      Feel Well,
      Danny Levin [Ibdisr.tripod.com]

      --- In isribd@y..., "ronikovac79" <kovacronnie@h...> wrote:
      > Hi.
      >
      > I just came across this group. I have been searching for
      information
      > on Colitis on the web. I am 23, live in Israel, and was diagnosed
      > with colitis recently. I first started taking Flagyl, which made me
      > feel awful, and now am on Rafassal. So far its been a few days, and
      > I don't really see any change. Is anyone familiar with this drug? I
      > am concerned about side effects. Iam supposed to take 2 pills, 3x a
      > day, and they are 500 mg. Any information would be helpful for me.
    • ronikovac79
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 8, 2002
        Hi Danny,
        Muchos gracias..i am going to check the website now. By the way, I don't have hebrew keys
        on my computer, (besides I am a lazy american, so it is faster for me to type in english! :-
        )
        anyway, thanks for the link....
        Roni

        --- In isribd@y..., "dany_lv" <lvds@n...> wrote:
        > Alan Roni :)
        >
        > You can check for information on rafasaal at this link:
        > http://www.infomed.co.il/drug4.asp?dID=165
        >
        > you can find there most of the information u need.
        >
        > Feel Well,
        > Danny Levin [Ibdisr.tripod.com]
        >

        > --- In isribd@y..., "ronikovac79" <kovacronnie@h...> wrote:
        > > Hi.
        > >
        > > I just came across this group. I have been searching for
        > information
        > > on Colitis on the web. I am 23, live in Israel, and was diagnosed
        > > with colitis recently. I first started taking Flagyl, which made me
        > > feel awful, and now am on Rafassal. So far its been a few days, and
        > > I don't really see any change. Is anyone familiar with this drug? I
        > > am concerned about side effects. Iam supposed to take 2 pills, 3x a
        > > day, and they are 500 mg. Any information would be helpful for me.
      • sweetsarmistha
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 19, 2002
          Hi Danny,
          Please do visit a web site http://www.ulcerativecolitiscure.com

          This is a good site having information on ulcerativecolitis &
          Dr.Haris verma is also a very talented Ayurvedic Doctor from the land
          of ayurveda India.

          His medicine has cured me & presently I dont have any problame.
          Thanking U.
          Sara