need advice on treatments

  • ronikovac79
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2002
      Hi.

      I just came across this group. I have been searching for information
      on Colitis on the web. I am 23, live in Israel, and was diagnosed
      with colitis recently. I first started taking Flagyl, which made me
      feel awful, and now am on Rafassal. So far its been a few days, and
      I don't really see any change. Is anyone familiar with this drug? I
      am concerned about side effects. Iam supposed to take 2 pills, 3x a
      day, and they are 500 mg. Any information would be helpful for me.
    • dany_lv
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 2002
        Alan Roni :)

        You can check for information on rafasaal at this link:
        http://www.infomed.co.il/drug4.asp?dID=165

        you can find there most of the information u need.

        Feel Well,
        Danny Levin [Ibdisr.tripod.com]

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 8, 2002
          Hi Danny,
          Muchos gracias..i am going to check the website now. By the way, I don't have hebrew keys
          on my computer, (besides I am a lazy american, so it is faster for me to type in english! :-
          )
          anyway, thanks for the link....
          Roni

          --- In isribd@y..., "dany_lv" <lvds@n...> wrote:
          > Alan Roni :)
          >
          > You can check for information on rafasaal at this link:
          > http://www.infomed.co.il/drug4.asp?dID=165
          >
          > you can find there most of the information u need.
          >
          > Feel Well,
          > Danny Levin [Ibdisr.tripod.com]
          >

          > --- In isribd@y..., "ronikovac79" <kovacronnie@h...> wrote:
          > > Hi.
          > >
          > > I just came across this group. I have been searching for
          > information
          > > on Colitis on the web. I am 23, live in Israel, and was diagnosed
          > > with colitis recently. I first started taking Flagyl, which made me
          > > feel awful, and now am on Rafassal. So far its been a few days, and
          > > I don't really see any change. Is anyone familiar with this drug? I
          > > am concerned about side effects. Iam supposed to take 2 pills, 3x a
          > > day, and they are 500 mg. Any information would be helpful for me.
        • sweetsarmistha
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 19, 2002
            Hi Danny,
            Please do visit a web site http://www.ulcerativecolitiscure.com

            This is a good site having information on ulcerativecolitis &
            Dr.Haris verma is also a very talented Ayurvedic Doctor from the land
            of ayurveda India.

            His medicine has cured me & presently I dont have any problame.
            Thanking U.
            Sara