2colitis

  • Gilead
    Jan 16, 2002
      I have just looked at your web site. I was diagnosed 11 years ago with
      ulcerative colitis, but I have actually cured it through Traditional
      Chinese Medicine (herbs). I am researching this subject and would be
      very interested in contacting other people who have successfully cured
      colitis through TCM or other non-surgical procedures. I would
      particularly like to know whether TCM is used for controlling ongoing
      flare-ups, or if people are able to prevent flare-ups, and what methods
      are used.

      Please send correspondence to the address below, or reply to this email,
      but please do not send any junk email.

      I look forward to hearing from you.

      Debbie Diamond

      Debbie Diamond & Gilead Limor
      gilead@...
      http://www.gileadlimor.com/
      http://www.geocities.com/rainforest/1019/
      7a The Broadway, Stanmore, Middlesex HA7 4DA, UK