16vitamin E enema

  • sheldon gesensway
    Jun 26, 2002
      Hello,
      Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant.
      I CURED my severe condition of ulcerative colitis over
      20 years
      ago with a vitamin E enema you prepare yourself and
      diet.No other
      medication. No problems since.Results within one
      week.The correct
      diet of fiber binds the stool and removes the constant
      colon
      irritation produced by wrong food choices and gives
      the open
      sores a chance to heal.The vitamin E enema works with
      the body
      immune system to heal the colon wall.I have 3
      attachments that
      tells my experience and the procedure used.Please send
      your
      request to sheldon33132@...

      The enemas are made from the vitamin E you buy in a
      drugstore.

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic