About time

  • Dovi Fransis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 11:49 AM
      Hi All,

      It's about time that Israelis will have such a group. Thumbs up for
      coming up with this blessed idea

      Now it is our time to take it one step forward and spur the word of
      mouth that this group exists. I will send my Israelis classmates (10)
      a notification about this group.

      On a different note - if one of you is at the LA area this weekend - I
      am hosting a Shabbat Dinner this Friday. Call if you want to come.

      Best,

      Dovi Frances
      President of Jewish Business Association
      3109679272
      Class of 2008
      UCLA Anderson School of Management