Sorry if this question was asked before. Can one substitute oil for margarine in a hamantaschen type cookie dough recipe? Thanks, Ilanailanasaks
You can make a barley pilaf. Make it a you would a rice pilaf but substitute barley for the rice. You'll need more water or stock a well. I saute onions,michelegoldberg928
A more savory version would be with sauteed onions and mushrooms instead of fruit and herbs instead of the cinnamon and sugar (sort of like a stuffing that'smichelegoldberg928
- Jun 9, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.