I hear you. Pinto beans used to be so common here when I made Aliya years ago, available in most makolets. Today, finding them is a game of chance. Healthposunltd
¡¡Caramba!! I am out of pintos, and I can't find them in the usual place, that is, the "light speckled beans" at Nitzat HaDudevan. They have "light speckledjefffinger
There is also a store on Yad Harutzim, called La Chef if I remember correctly. They moved from the driveway where Steakiyat Bibi is located. There is an
- Jun 9, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.