With all the produce being imported because of shmita, I wouldn't dismiss it out of hand. Cut one open. Is the flesh green? Marc On 06 May 2015 03:04:39 -0700,culinartkosher
According to Tekoa Farms, which distributes them, the season starts in July. From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] Sent:carina2some
Someone mentioned they had seen limes--I think it is too early. Has anybody seen any?cara_bereck
- Jun 9, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.