I think I saw it in one of the Supersol's that cater to Americans. Would love for you to post the recipe. Shana tova, Suebubbysoo
I always used to make my own, even have my recipe up on food.com. I have never seen it here in Israel, not even in Meatland. Mirj, in Meatland Land, akaiammirj
I have a recipe that tells how to make your won, but I am wondering if anyone has seen it around. Thanks. Chayachayagottesman
- Jun 9, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.