Make your own with matza farfel (or small broken matza pieces), a little oil & cinnamon and sugar. Much healthier than the "garbage" they sell. Put matza
Can anyone tell me the name of the apple I'd buy here to use for baked apples? I need the large, round, red apples. And are they available in Mahane Yehuda? Oradinajm
You can get Typhoo Decaf at CafΘ Danon (a spice and coffee shop) in Machanei Yehuda in Jerusalem. If you are coming from the direction of Rehov Agrippas,bugglesmum
- Jun 9, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.