You can buy 'Tamar Hindi', which is what it is called Hebrew (Indian Date) in any health food store or supermarket. As Geoff said, these are not dates, despitecara_bereck
Do you remember this thread?. OK, last week I used a can of chickpeas and saved the liquid. I whipped it up in my mixer and it expanded as if I had used 12 eggaziz_hoff
Tamarind is the paste of the tamarind fruit pod. Its used as a souring agent in Indian and south east asian cooking. Pad thai sauce for example usuallysd1936.rm
- Jun 9, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.