The picture in that recipe looks lighter than "genuine" but I'm sure it will still be good! ... The picture in that recipe looks lighter than "genuine" but I'mjoelhaber
Semolina cakes are found throughout the Middle East and are popular in Jewish Sephardic kitchens. Called basbousa, safra, tishpishti or revani, they can beposunltd
either yummy hot cereal. or Couscous - i follow the Odetta Cheating Recipe - it's almost exactly like the authentic hand rolled couscous and a million timesshirakestenbaum
- Jun 9, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.