I asked where one could get farro a while ago on this website but got no responses. I understand from American food websites that it is the same as speltvaleriejustman
Farro (AKA farrow) refers to Emmer wheat - often confused with spelt. Emmer wheat was cultivated here since bible times. Ruth Baks Jerusalem From: "Stacyposunltd
Please share the response with all! thanks! On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 11:59 AM, Ruth Gross rlsg0411@...stacy.fassberg
- Jun 9, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.