I saw them at Rami Levy Mehadrin in Givat Shaul, Jerusalem before Pesach. However, because of Pesach purchases of them, there may be a temporary shortage until
Hi, Has anyone seem them lately? I am referring to the plastic bags that you filled with water, froze and then cut each "ice-cube pocket"? Thanx, --Sinarlsg0411
asking for my sister - where can one get kefir grains in the jerusalem / beit shemesh area? or in ramle? thanks, sara g -- sara g in israel
- Jun 9, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.