I made bean burritos with all these types over the years and never tasted much of a difference. -Charlescharles_steyer
Lol. Pintos are the favored bean for Mexican food, classically, frijoles or frijoles refritos. Basically, cooked and drained, mashed, then fried with choppedposunltd
Now that we know all about Pinto beans, how about some recipes? Susie á The link you supplied identifies Barbunya AKA Roman beans. áThe resource I postedaziz_hoff
- Jun 9, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.