Tuv Taam

  • dpgerver@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 2006
      I have some Tuv Taam I'd like to use in a cooked dish. Any suggestions? Is
      it the equivalent of farmer cheese?

      Debbie

    • Mirjam Weiss
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2006
        Debbie,

        This is the cheese I always use for blintzes. You can use it in any
        dish that calls for farmer cheese.

        -- Mirj

      • dpgerver@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 2, 2008
          Awhile ago someone posted a delicious recipe using packages of Tuv Taam.  I have lost the recipe.  Does this sound familiar to anyone?

          Debbie