Spanish/South American Style Pashtida

  • mpizanti
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
      Hi All,

      Anyone have a recipe for "Spanish/South American" style pashtida. I
      recently ate the most delicous pashtida, made by a friends mother-in-
      law. The pashtida consisted of two layers of pastry with a variety of
      fillings including Tuna, cheese and vegetables. The difference with
      this pashtida and others that I have eaten was the pastry. It was not a
      flaky pastry and not your normal shortcrust.

      Anyone got any ideas?

      Thanks
      Morven
    • Chaim Yerachmiel & Shany
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
        Maybe it was Phyllo dough. Also a lot of people don't eat fish & chesse
        together.
        Shany