Wasabi Pickled Ginger recommendations?

  • Jeff Finger
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      I recently bought wasabi and pickled ginger at a local grocery store, and
      both were disappointing. If anyone can recommend brands of either of these
      items that you like, I'd appreciate it.

      Thanks,
      Jeff Finger
      Jerusalem

    • Ilana Goldstein Saks
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
        I recently made pickled ginger b/c I was not interested in the food coloring
        usually added to it. It is very easy to make. If you are interested I will
        post the recipe.
        I recently bought wasabi and pickled ginger at a local grocery store, and
        both were disappointing. If anyone can recommend brands of either of these
        items that you like, I'd appreciate it.

        Thanks,
        Jeff Finger
        Jerusalem