Re: tortillas

  • Ben Michelson
    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 31 2:36 PM
      Reizl,

      I read that you need a special type of corn flour to
      make tortillas, and that if you don't have the right
      kind of flour, it's not worth trying. I ignored that
      advice, and my tortillas didn't come out.

      Best regards.

      Ben

      --- Arzee Frank <shaulzon24@...> wrote:

      > Aren't tortillas made with corn flower? Wouldn't
      > those taste better?
      >
      > Reizl

    • Shelly
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 13, 2007
        You could try any combination of the traditional fillings. For
        example, hunks of grilled beef with beans, beans and rice, beans and
        cheese, all with or without salsa. You could roast some assorted
        vegetables, then add guacamole and cheese. You could grill some
        chicken and use that, perhaps with some shredded lettuce and
        guacamole.

        shelly