Cream of Wheat

  • Mirjam Dorn
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 31, 2004
      --- In israel-food@yahoogroups.com, "noahirsch48" <noahirsch48@y...>
      wrote:
      > Noa - who now searches for cream of wheat

      That would be solet. You get it in 500 gram or 1 kilo bags, and you
      cook it with milk. Very comfort-foody.

      -- Mirj
    • Shelly Butcher
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 31, 2004
        Where do you find whole oats for slow-cooked oatmeal? The kind used for
        oatmeal is called rolled oats, right?

        Shelly
        (Who had a major craving for proper oatmeal this morning)

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 1, 2004
          Health food store, like Nitzot HaDuvdevan.
          shalom,
          Ncoom

          On Sep 1, 2004, at 9:52 AM, Shelly Butcher wrote:

          > Where do you find whole oats for slow-cooked oatmeal? The kind used for
          > oatmeal is called rolled oats, right?
          >
          > Shelly
          > (Who had a major craving for proper oatmeal this morning)

          §§§§ §§§§
          ~~~~~~
          ncoom@...
          Gilbars at Large http://www.shilo.org.il/gilbar/
          Shilo http://www.shilo.org.il
        • Sarah Meir
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 6, 2004
            > Noa - who now searches for cream of wheat

            You'll find it where the flour is located, in kilo bags
            marked "solet".

            Sarah

            http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush