easy kid meals

  • s_marks1
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 3:52 AM
      hi
      i would really appreciate suggestions for easy kid meals. my
      housekeeper (israeli) has a rather limited repertoire and my kids are
      difficult (two girls - ages 11 + 15).
      links in hebrew are welcome as are your own recipes.
      one of the girls is vegetarian btw.
      thanks for your help!!
      susie
    • Drs. Ernest & Ina Levenson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 9:40 PM
        If one of your girls is a vegetarian, you will have to give her protein in a
        different form. Beans a (of all sorts) and rice together make a complete
        protein, and please avoid spinach and chocolate, as they both tend to leach
        iron out of the body.