Re: Mock Crab

  • Kety
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 12, 2013

      I saw it in the makolet next to my house in Ra’anana earlier this week.

      Gail

    • Susan Wellish
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 12, 2013
        Can you send a picture of package so I can look for it
        Thx
        Susan

        On Sep 12, 2013, at 8:25 PM, Kety <kety@...> wrote:

        I saw it in the makolet next to my house in Ra’anana earlier this week.

        Gail

      • Fredi Siskind Engelberg
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 13, 2013
          Saw on Shammai St in Jerusalem

          Sent from my iPad
        • Cheri
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 14, 2013
            Bh
            Where exactly
            Was it for sale

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Sep 13, 2013, at 5:10 PM, Fredi Siskind Engelberg <fredibooks@...> wrote:

            > Saw on Shammai St in Jerusalem
            >
            > Sent from my iPad

          • Fredi Siskind Engelberg
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 15, 2013
              Shammai St, as you go down towards Nachalat Shivah on the right.Asian food products. I think it what Chaya saw. I in a triangle.Surami

              Sent from my iPad