Reese's Puffs "with whole grain first ingredient"

  • Joan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2013
      Has anyone tasted this cereal? I want to harken back to the thread some months ago about Reese's peanut butter cup pie capped by the hilarious email from a lister admitting that she skips the pie making and gets into bed with a huge bar of chocolate in one fist and a jar of peanut butter in the other.