Thx for pumpkin info. Next is

  • Joan
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2013
      ...truffles (I need just a teeny tiny one for a recipe), and does anyone know about the French bakery on a back street in the German Colony?

      Joan
    • Joel Haber
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 12, 2013
        Jarred at Iwo Deli on Shammai St (note, they are not an exclusively kosher store). I think you can get fresh at the Farmers Market at the Namal in Tel Aviv.

        --

        Fun Joel's Israel Tours

        Website

        Facebook
        Twitter
        Pinterest
        Flickr
      • Marc Gottlieb
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 12, 2013
          There are canned white truffles in Machane Yehuda going for 90 a can

          One of the specialty vegetable guys once told me he could get them. They're called כמהין

          Marc

          On 9/12/2013 2:24 PM, Joan wrote:

          ...truffles (I need just a teeny tiny one for a recipe), and does anyone know about the French bakery on a back street in the German Colony?

          Joan

          --

          Fun Joel's Israel Tours

          Website

          Facebook
          Twitter
          Pinterest
          Flickr

          --
          Marc Gottlieb
          marc@...
          http://www.culinartkosher.com
          Google Talk/Chat: culinartkosher@...
          02-991-9443
          Cooking Classes, Recipe Development, Menu Planning,
          Catering, Consulting
        • Fredi Siskind Engelberg
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 13, 2013
            a teeny bit of truffles cost a fortune. I have truffle allif you want.
            I know of a new French bakery in the German Colony on Emek Refaim. which one are you talking about?

            Sent from my iPad